• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 Grand Prix Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
Is there any news from anyone on the GP? With the couple recent new AP's I'm hoping it maybe next. Fingers crossed.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
They are Noob nothing to see yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Sharrkey, any insight here? Is the movement a new 3120 movement or just plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Don't know where all the 3120 clone movement has come from tbh, movement plates Yes!! It's tight enough in there already so don't know how that will work.

Gp will be out when it's out, I'll share when I get the info other than that sit tight :hehehe:

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Soon could be anytime , maybe at the end of the year, soon haha... So yes, a clone in the near future but I doubt very soon ......
Point being they are coming, however if they aren't coming with proper FC not sure it really matters, although I suspect they are otherwise wouldn't make sense to bring back a version which had poor sales if only for plate mod and minor updates while not addressing the biggest concern, the case. Dial and tachy will be also quite interesting, unless Z supplied them his tachy which also wouldn't surprise me

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Looking at the sales sections, I'd say clone is coming up soon.

Haha. The actions on the M2M section is based on all these rumours as well. Nothing concrete yet. But I'd also say, no clone, just plates as usual.

nirvana0001

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/10
http://watchbus.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2331&extra=page=1&mobile=2

There is some discussion going on watchbus. Maybe if someone who can read Chinese without Google translate can tell us what they are talking about?

The vendor said this will be the first batch of the 3120 movement series, didn't say a whole new cloned or just plated tho. and they will be available around 15th April. then a reader below also stated there's no room for plate, so I hope it is indeed the real 3120 clone.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
The vendor said this will be the first batch of the 3120 movement series, didn't say a whole new cloned or just plated tho. and they will be available around 15th April. then a reader below also stated there's no room for plate, so I hope it is indeed the real 3120 clone.

Nice, but does the seller indicate he posted Noob GP's? Also, when I translate it, it says this below, any ideas?

can be booked up

to be psychologically prepared to buy this ... because not tune in seconds .... (Table cover screws special screws) other sellers say there tune .. please VCR three seconds to prove it can not fool people ..

Thank you

Weird.

nirvana0001

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/10
Nice, but does the seller indicate he posted Noob GP's? Also, when I translate it, it says this below, any ideas?

can be booked up

to be psychologically prepared to buy this ... because not tune in seconds .... (Table cover screws special screws) other sellers say there tune .. please VCR three seconds to prove it can not fool people ..

Thank you

Weird.

No, this one is from J12. regarding your quote, it's because this vendor will regulate, test water pressure and video tape every watch before he send them out, the GP uses special caseback screws, so he can't regulate the movement, hence the words above. he's now accepting pre-orders.

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
If this movement is shitty. Do you guys think domi will be able to service this movement?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I can imagine there will be a problem finding replacement parts, but Domi can probably service anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.