• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bought a wonderful sub from WBK!

crosemic

Horology Curious
15/2/15
Hello all,
I bought a sub rep (item #104) from WBK about 2 weeks ago. Transaction was smooth and communication was great throughout the entire process. All questions were answered within 24 hours or less. The watch arrived quickly and was well-packaged, and in perfect condition without any scratches. It is keeping such good time, in that it shows the exact time that my phone shows 2 weeks later! Date changes perfectly at 12 o clock. Lume is good to where I can read the time at night. Will definitely buy from WBK again, and i'm considering buying a second one. Thank you for a great watch and a great buying experience!
Sincerely,
Crosemic

Rolex>

Known Member
5/2/15
hello all,
i bought a sub rep (item #104) from wbk about 2 weeks ago. Transaction was smooth and communication was great throughout the entire process. All questions were answered within 24 hours or less. The watch arrived quickly and was well-packaged, and in perfect condition without any scratches. It is keeping such good time, in that it shows the exact time that my phone shows 2 weeks later! Date changes perfectly at 12 o clock. Lume is good to where i can read the time at night. Will definitely buy from wbk again, and i'm considering buying a second one. Thank you for a great watch and a great buying experience!
Sincerely,
crosemic

post pics!! :)

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Great to know you are quite happy with Stans Submariners !! They may not be the absolute super best out there, but heck, for the money, they are a good start, and those 21j's are amazing workhorses. Never had a WBK Sub fail me yet !!

Roller

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/15
My nephew has a Gen TT Sub and he did not notice the slower hand beating on the one I had and sold. People just don't care or notice. most gen Rolex owners are not really knowledgeable about watches. I know I am one of them. I had to point out the ticking 6 O'Clock second hand on my WBK quartz Daytona to him. He thought I blew $10K on a watch