• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3714 V3 Review

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
It is running just fine! It even received a special treatment lately: AR from sunnydale!

3oQlisq.jpg

1QIIIwc.jpg

TauHway

Known Member
31/1/12
Think I may take the risk and jump on board with one after all. The ardoise dial is really spectacular

ladedruck

Looking Around
1/3/15
Sorry for gravedigging, but I have some questions and i feel like your the one to help me! :)

-How is the movement running? Any Problems?
-Where do you have this strap from? I love it!
-Which dealer would you recommend to buy exactly this model?

Your watch is perfect just as it is on the last picture! Couln't be better!

Legion

2/3/15
It is running just fine! It even received a special treatment lately: AR from sunnydale!/QUOTE]

Does that mean you added AR onto the glass?
How? (Excuse the question, I"m a newbie at this).
Also interested in how its running, as i'm tempted to buy one. How often have you had the watch serviced?

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
Sorry for gravedigging, but I have some questions and i feel like your the one to help me! :)

-How is the movement running? Any Problems?
-Where do you have this strap from? I love it!
-Which dealer would you recommend to buy exactly this model?

Your watch is perfect just as it is on the last picture! Couln't be better!

It is running just fine! It even received a special treatment lately: AR from sunnydale!

Does that mean you added AR onto the glass?
How? (Excuse the question, I"m a newbie at this).
Also interested in how its running, as i'm tempted to buy one. How often have you had the watch serviced?

Hi guys! It happens I was just wearing this watch yesterday again. Still keeps excellent time. I am wearing it once a week as part of my rotation pool.

My Strap comes from http://www.lpvbespokeleather.com/

I got this watch from my preffered TD, but they all can get this watch if still made. Ask around.

I had the crystal treated with Sunnydale's special coating. Too bad he does not offer this service anymore because this is probably the best AR quality I have ever seen, Genuine AR included...
The process to get AR coating done implicates the crystal to be physically removed from the watch, send to a coating factory. They will strip/remove existing coating if any and treat the crystal.

Hope I answer your questions.
Mirage

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Hi guys! It happens I was just wearing this watch yesterday again. Still keeps excellent time. I am wearing it once a week as part of my rotation pool.

My Strap comes from http://www.lpvbespokeleather.com/

I got this watch from my preffered TD, but they all can get this watch if still made. Ask around.

I had the crystal treated with Sunnydale's special coating. Too bad he does not offer this service anymore because this is probably the best AR quality I have ever seen, Genuine AR included...
The process to get AR coating done implicates the crystal to be physically removed from the watch, send to a coating factory. They will strip/remove existing coating if any and treat the crystal.

Hope I answer your questions.
Mirage
Man, this is my favorite IWC besides the 3777 but couldn't get myself to buy it. Living with the fear that the watch might stop anytime I wear it cuts it for me. :(

Mirage

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/12
:) fantastic! You will love it.
I stop mine at night by pulling the crown in order to extend its life.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
I never saw a taxi or bus or truck breakdown when I'm in India even if the bus is 30 years or more. But I do see lots of super car broke down everywhere.

Does keeping it run non-stop prolong it's life like those bus that run non stop 24 by 7 whole year round, or stopping it and running it periodically make it last longer?

rhc22

26/11/11
I never saw a taxi or bus or truck breakdown when I'm in India even if the bus is 30 years or more. But I do see lots of super car broke down everywhere.

Does keeping it run non-stop prolong it's life like those bus that run non stop 24 by 7 whole year round, or stopping it and running it periodically make it last longer?

The way the secs@6 mod is done I would say that continuous running will wear it out quicker and you will be at more risk of a failure

teimoso

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/15
Hi guys !

Great watch and great review.

Mirage, can you tell me the thickness of your watch please ?

teimoso

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/15
Hi. Thanks Mirage.

In the website TS watch, Toros... it's annonce 12.5 mm.

In the website of InTime and Puretime, it's annonce 14 mm.

The Gen is 12.3

I think that every watch have a thickness 14mm but I want the smallest thickness.

I'll do some research

Sorry for my English… :blush:

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
Pretty amazing how much of a difference that AR treatment made

Dreams watch

8/6/13
I bought mine last year. No issues to date. Not sure which version though, can you guys help?

96c7c6d3de29fed0273c05d4ca403367.jpg
b505cb52a8cb34092bc254759e2d64e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk