• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang ss on rubber

Hellaflush350z

Looking Around
26/9/14
Originally a Omega PO fan but after seeing the HBB in stainless it stole my heart. Especially after seeing Om3ga guy recent purchase I am all over this watch.Now my question, the screws on most if not all HBBs seem to be a big tell on these so, does this watch suffer from this? I do not really know, and the replacement screws I have found on ebay look really cheap. Where can I find a quality replacement stainless or titanium screw set or individual screws? And yes, a h screwdriver and loctite will be bought also. Not trying to go thru the hassle of lost screws. thanks

http://www.intime.co/hublot/957-big-bang-v6-factory-ss-bezel-case-on-black-rubber-strap.html

http://www.intime.co/957-6166-large/big-bang-v6-factory-ss-bezel-case-on-black-rubber-strap.jpg

big-bang-v6-factory-ss-bezel-case-on-black-rubber-strap.jpg

Sexy right!!??

detroit45

Known Member
18/1/15
Let me know what you find out. I'm waiting on my QC pics for this bad boy!

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
I own this watch for a year now and the quality is outsanding! Screws aren't a tell when it's on your wrist. Only drawback was the ar on the xtal which got scratched pretty badly after a while but I just replaced it with domis double ar xtal and it looks amazing :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

roy_123

Horology Curious
27/9/15
have you tried to replace the screw already? i need to know where i can get better screw for v6.5.
can someone please help?

lmmo

Renowned Member
2/2/15
I have this rep and it is pretty good without mods.

The weakest point (at least on my sample) is actually the clasp, which most of the times people don't look.

It will fool 99.99% of the people out there, unless your friends have the gen and/or are experts on the brand.