• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with my first rep PAM purchase ?

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Hey all, I`m very new to the forum and the first thing I did was a lot of reading. So, after much reading I`m ready to make my first rep PAM purchase. I`m looking toward the PAM 441. From what I understand KW has some of the best PAM 441 reps out there but I think there are 2 version, a "light" and "ultimate" version ? What I don`t know is who would be a good choice to purchase from ? I think I want someone in the US so I don`t need to deal with customs issues, also someone willing to send QC pics. What I`v gathered so far this is the best way to go. What else should I do before my purchase ? Who should I buy from ? Who makes the best Pam 441 reps ? Can I get the PAM 441 with a Swiss movement ? If your a dealer reading this and would like to help me I`m ready to make a purchase. Any and all guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, AJ

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
I think you haven't done enough reading judging by your questions. Not sure of best version of 441 (although I think KW makes it with ceramic case and that ceramic one is the way to go, i.e. ultimate version. Don't buy lite version as you'll regret it once you find out how good ultimate reps are.
Get the watch directly from China if you want trusted dealer and QC pics, if that's not 'must' then you check here few times a day and wait for one to show up:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/29-Replica-Watch-Sales

I think you won't have any luck with Swiss but IMO it's not necessarry as Asian clones are great movements and not worth paying more for swiss.

And last, get 438 instead of 441 so you can change it on bracelet from time to time. ;) Read some more around and enjoy.

Twisted69

Looking Around
2/2/15
I think you haven't done enough reading judging by your questions.

I thought someone might say that. I guess I worded the questions wrong. Already partially knowing the answers I think I`m just looking for confirmation to my questions.