• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member looking at first purchase. Mont Blanc

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The link is not working for me but the only (rep) MB watch I own is the MB time walker chrono....and let me tell you it's an amazing rep!! The quality is superb, solid feel and overall gen like feel. Don't be nervous, pull the trigger....you won't regret it.

I bought mine from sead (TD here).

adamweby

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/8/12
CONUS
you can get one from any of our TD's. you can find them all listed in their sub forum. most will access to the same stock. it is CNY now so it may be another week or so before anything ships.

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
These guys have it covered, email a TD with a picture of what you're looking for and they should be able to help you out. TD list here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/168-Trusted-Replica-Dealers

As an aside, if you're apprehensive about your first purchase I'd wait until CNY is completely finished to avoid any undue delays in the process. It's totally understandable to be nervous but the TDs are good people, they'll take care of you.

Roller

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/15
Not for anything but you are looking to by a rep of a $2300 watch that has a very common design. There are piles of Genuine watches with that exact style in the $200- $300 price range. Seikos. Citizen, ,Orient, Sea-Gull where you can get a very good and guarenteed movement. sooner rather than later

"MontBlanc" on a watch is not exactly making a statement. If it was an AP,VC or Rolex or any of the very high priced exclusive brands, I would understand the rep being a good option. But and this is my opinion, a rep of a "Montblanc" is not worth the time, the wait, no long term guarantee, and general roll of the dice to get one in four weeks or so.

The Orient Star Classic WZ0251EL Mechanical, Calvin Klein Formality Date Display Watch K4M211C6, Thomas Sabo watch 201 WA0151-244-201-42 mm.......and Akribos Silver Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch AK539SS are All great quality gens for the money and can be had now.

I needed one dress watch and chose a Sea-Gull 172S over a rep. When it comes to dress watches most people don't know one brand from another, Tool watches yes, Rolex, Omega,Brietling. Dress watches can all look the same.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Hey I have a brand new non chrono timewalker for sale still. Just search my username and timewalker in the sales threads and you'll see it.