• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seattle here

jaeelarr

Horology Curious
15/1/15
Just found this forum today. Been looking at a Super Avenger for years now...not paying $4500+ for it. Looking for a reputable replica seller. Not sure how to navigate everything yet, so be patient with me. I own mostly Renato's and Invicta's, as well as Bulova.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Hello and welcome to RWI! The Avenger is there in great quality, I owned two of them and loved them both!!

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
Howdy, welcome to RWI.

Like Joran said, the Super Avengers are good quality reps from what I've heard, having never owned one personally. All our Trusted Dealers and Supporting Vendors are reputable sellers, work on figuring out what exactly you want to buy first and then do some reading on how the whole purchasing process works. In fact just be prepared for a lot of reading in general, and enjoy your time here.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Welcome mate.
happy-096.gif

jaeelarr

Horology Curious
15/1/15
Thanks all. Not used to this kind of hospitality on the internet...very welcome change!

jaeelarr

Horology Curious
15/1/15
How bout them Hawks, eh? Good to see some fellow PNW'ers in the forums!

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
How bout them Hawks, eh? Good to see some fellow PNW'ers in the forums!

As much as I was thrilled by the comeback effort yesterday, you lot best bring a better effort than that if you hope to stand a snowball's chance in hell against the Pats (and I HATE the Pats).

jaeelarr

Horology Curious
15/1/15
As much as I was thrilled by the comeback effort yesterday, you lot best bring a better effort than that if you hope to stand a snowball's chance in hell against the Pats (and I HATE the Pats).

I couldnt agree more. Although you see what we did to the mighty Broncos last year in the SB....:nana: