• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Omega Are You Wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
How's the AR on the crystal? Mine is a BP model and the AR has a bluish tiny to it. Not sure if the gen I'd like that. May put a gen crystal on it.

I haven't noticed a blue tint on mine at all. It seems very clear to me. As good as any I've seen. I'll try to take some more daylight pictures and post them up.

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
I haven't noticed a blue tint on mine at all. It seems very clear to me. As good as any I've seen. I'll try to take some more daylight pictures and post them up.

It's only noticeable at certain angles with indoor lighting.

Resistor

9/11/14
Same watch as yesterday, new pic:
fbbada72d508ccb1abdd512dc1726871.jpg

cmaster

6/9/13
Same to you.

If you're looking for the black rubber, Trusty Time has them for $85 shipped. I just received mine today and it's actually pretty nice for rep rubber. Decently pliable and the deployant seems solid.

Sounds interesting.
I couldn't find them for $85 on TT's website though - is $85 a special price? Can you post the link to the item at all?
Thanks

Resistor

9/11/14
Sounds interesting.
I couldn't find them for $85 on TT's website though - is $85 a special price? Can you post the link to the item at all?
Thanks
Looks like I bought just in time. The listed price is now $105.

Status
Not open for further replies.