• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Two "Vine Stars" with matching Rolexes DJII?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
I rather enjoy the Vine App, and a friend of mine told me that two of the more famous app users use two matching Rolexes. Curiosity made me look and, well, they are. The 16 year old Nash Grier and the 19 year old Cameron Dallas. I guess we're earning our money the wrong way?! Hahaha

Supposedly, they're best friends in real life so, I guess they bought each other matching Rolexes?

I need a friend like that. LMAO

jugeqy3e.jpg

mu7ybesu.jpg

What do ya'll think?

Freauzen

Horology Curious
5/8/14
Not a fan of the particular dial, but hey, you can't go wrong with a DJII!

Mundus

18/4/13
I rather enjoy the Vine App, and a friend of mine told me that two of the more famous app users use two matching Rolexes. Curiosity made me look and, well, they are. The 16 year old Nash Grier and the 19 year old Cameron Dallas. I guess we're earning our money the wrong way?! Hahaha

Supposedly, they're best friends in real life so, I guess they bought each other matching Rolexes?

I need a friend like that. LMAO

jugeqy3e.jpg

mu7ybesu.jpg

What do ya'll think?

116334 Datejust II Black Roman Dial, Their just kids. They don't respect what a time piece truly is. The second one doesn't even have the crown pushed in.

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Maybe he pulled it out to save the battery life when not wearing it. :hehehe:

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
A what? A "timepiece" uh fungus what are u a Kay Jewelers salesman? :rofl: As far as I know the only people that call a watch a time piece are the sales tosser's tricking it up and calling a watch a "time piece". Yuk

mitchbaria

15/10/12
A what? A "timepiece" uh fungus what are u a Kay Jewelers salesman? :rofl: As far as I know the only people that call a watch a time piece are the sales tosser's tricking it up and calling a watch a "time piece". Yuk

Good observation! And that crown is no surprise....

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Hey Rob...lol....not a thing bud,,still paying through the nose for genuine fake watches lol...how bout ya?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Still spreading the TRUTH to the noob....oh, and being a domestic engineer. All good here. It's good to talk to ya.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Lol I've dubbed this particular time in our history as "The Noob Wars"...

"This Hobby is Crack!"