• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

noob v3 disappointed

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
This is waiting an approval, following Cunningham's Law, I'm saying this rep is spot-on (a3135 from puretime)
nl9K60w.jpg

Qu8Cl0l.jpg

E5elvyE.jpg

BNoZMJc.jpg

6ONhIvy.jpg

Gic0aDk.jpg

1etZ11b.jpg

1xj9l1W.jpg

looks ggood hate the dwo but that cannot be fixed clap look sweet

live1

Banned
25/3/13
Well, I bugged out of the race, one of the more patient forum members here can take my spot in the line. Payment rendered on 15 February and all I got from PureTime over and over was "wait more."

Finally was told they had a SA3135 available but I would have to send more money, and being the idiot I am, I sent more money ($110.00 more). Still nothing.

As it stands I am in almost $500.00 (including WU fees) for vaporware.

I expect that now that the refund has been requested, I will be told to "wait more" an indefinite amount of time.

u could have got a tc near enough

live1

Banned
25/3/13
This "A3135" is not the 3135clone... It's "only" a modified A2836-2. IMHO not worth the extra money compared to the existing V3-A2836-2 version!

wrong sa3135 is a true clone.homework time

razorsedge

11/6/13
so angus let u have a 3135 with no extra charge because eta clone is still not in stock.ps im still waiting.and ive noticed puretime v3 have weird clasp and bad dial.but there are 3 claps floating about throughout the tds terrible.time for refund and put this bs behind me ha ha

Well I was pretty sure it was the 2836 just because I was never asked to pay extra, seems everyone who was offered the 3135 was asked for more cash. I suppose it could be the 3135 and I'd honestly be happy either way. May just have to open it when it shows up.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
Well I was pretty sure it was the 2836 just because I was never asked to pay extra, seems everyone who was offered the 3135 was asked for more cash. I suppose it could be the 3135 and I'd honestly be happy either way. May just have to open it when it shows up.

yep pic of movement if u don't mind.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
I'm waiting for some more people to post perfect v3 QC pictures. I enjoy seeing live1 throw mini tantrums. :p

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2
lol i get stressed

live1

Banned
25/3/13
ryan is cool he just pmd me saying he rejected 6 v3 they all suck.too many different parts.he said he needs to refund me.so i took the refund.im still top of the list,he says when the v3 is built correct he will pm me.correct clasp correct print on underside clasp.also the new dial and hand picked to perfection.it will take ages though,so if toro ever gets the eta clone with the correct clasp print ill go there.but for now i don't think anyone should buy the v3 really,not until all these problems are fixed.plus its impossible to get anyway unless u want the 3135 that will break in a couple months ,well that's what ive read.watchguy said his is fine but that's only one person imo

wepiii

18/12/12
looks like ryan.when did u pay.is this 3135 and ask for pics of the crown on the bloody dial.i looks like u could be updated from the crappy pics lol.why ate all the pics sideways

It has already been shipped out, so no way to get more pics. I paid on the 14th and it is the 2836 model.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
It has already been shipped out, so no way to get more pics. I paid on the 14th and it is the 2836 model.

fair enough. Ryan was telling me he is bang into his watches and hates this bs.so he says give up.that is honest so in a week ill be refunded and can put this crappy release behind me ha ha maybe buy this crap in a few months ;)

live1

Banned
25/3/13
On puretime it says: Nickel-plated Asian 2836 clone movement modified to Rolex Cal.3135 look

yes ive heard angus is selling a decorated eta clone.for alot more the the usual clone movement and it looks nothing like gen 3135 lol.people have bought it thinking they can possibly use gen hand and dial,because the tds don't seem to know what they have in their hands imo.ryan said he only has the real sa3135 not a decorated pos.but i have no idea what he really has.im just glad i got out

live1

Banned
25/3/13
i was going to ask mods to change title of this thread to official v3 thread.im glad i kept it as it is lol

Lambo123

Banned
9/3/14
I placed my order on the 2nd week of its launch and today Pureti.me told me that is out of stock till the ned of the month. They asked if i would be ok with the Clone 3135 movement and i confirmed. They also said that there will be no additional charge for the inconvenience caused. I should get QC pictures tomorrow finally !!!!!

live1

Banned
25/3/13
lucky man.ryan would not let me have a 3135 unless i paid a lot more,and its a downgrade.ill probably use toro if i decide to get a v3 one day as he has the good dial.wrong clasp

Lambo123

Banned
9/3/14
Downgrade ? I thought it is a base of a 2836-2 with modified parts like the bridge and balance bridge ? Just a blinged up movement i think.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
nope its a 3135 why am u repeating myself over and over.sa3135 is not decorated eta clone.puretime may be selling a decorated clone movement and telling people it takes gen dial and hands but like ive said the tds don't know what they are selling.and nobody has popped the back

shadowmaker

Banned
8/12/13
Ryan has movt pics on his site... Is it modded or clone? Im noob with rolex movts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
ignore the pic on his site.that is eta clone.ryan gave refund because he has SA3135 only.but ive said so many times tds don't know what they have.they struggle to difine v2 or v3 and a3135 or SA3135

live1

Banned
25/3/13
gen inserts ive seen in the last couple days cost 450 to 500 pound dredd.i did pm u ,but the site has issues at the moment me thinks