• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GREAT DEAL!! pam 026k, superlumed, arcoated, 6497...only129

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Hi sead.
Would l'île tout purchase one of this 029.
I'm living in France.
What is your price with triangle per UK?

Thx

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

Like Sead asked, contact by pm for any answers.

envoi lui un message privé pour toute question Sead ne regarde que peu souvent les fils de discussion.

Perso je suis en Espagne je n'ai pas utilisé de triangle et j'ai reçu le colis en moins de deux semaines sans problème

Pluxux

12/8/09
Oups, I made a mistake. I was thinking that I sending a PM. Noob with tapatalk. THX jamieroquai

Envoyé de mon cm_tenderloin en utilisant Tapatalk

dudeman500

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/13
Thanks just read through entire thread. Doesn't look like there is stock

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Yes bavan, just pm Sead with the details about the watch you want to buy

Envoyé de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

Jaacck

15/12/13
Awesome pic & combo.
Out of all my straps, I prefer the exact same combination.
Sead is great (as always) and the watch is amazing!
Wear it in good health my friend.

Where can I order that exact combination? did you have to order with rubber and then replace strap?

jamieroquai

26/12/12
The rubber strap is stock so yes the watch will come with that one. He replaced the strap but I cannot tell you which exact model and where he got it

bavan

Horology Curious
29/12/13
How long before an answer from Sead :) Want one before they are sold out!!

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Don't forget it's Chinese holidays now so you might have to wait much longer than usual, after the holidays Sead will probably have alot of Pm's to answer and deal with

vama

12/9/12
Where can I order that exact combination? did you have to order with rubber and then replace strap?

Mine is a rep assolutamente strap wich was darkened by me. I guess the strap at replicawatch21's photo is somethng similar.
You have to order an additional rep asso strap from Sead ( for about 30-40$) because the watch comes with the stock rubber strap.
Then you have to darken it a bit according to your taste.There are various posts at the PAM section about treating rep assos.
Two more things to consider:
1.The watch looks very nice and sporty on the rubber strap.It's much better in real life than in the pics.
2.The watch also looks "at home" on an untreated asso strap ,wich is lighter in color and better in texture.It will get darker naturally with everyday use.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
How much are you guys paying for shipping? The standard 25 bucks?

Sent from my Mark VII armor via J.A.R.V.I.S.