• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Factory

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Who cares :thinking:
thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

No one cares........

You people sound like old wash women, shuuuuuuuut up already. Cry me a river! I purchased several watches the other day from several different dealers. So I guess all the talking went nowhere because at the end of the day money talks ladies. It is what makes the world go round. I would like to thank 90% of you people for absolutely nothing and the other 10 thank you for the help and answers to my questions I appreciate it! I will be sure to post pictures of my gen DD2, DateJust2 & Submariner side by side with my reps. I will also include the other 12 reps I purchased. Got a new watch for every other day of the month lol! I guess technically one or two more purchases like that and I will have more reps then Carlton and all of his no it all hating friends put together!

yawn.gif

MMikeyboy83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/13
Don't like it much when somebody comes back at you huh. Typical typical typical insecure people like you that like to belittle people for no reason at all get what they have coming to them. I'm done with the thread no need to comment. Good luck all!

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Seriously you think I care? I can't be bothered at all. You are just a joke of yourself and i only post here when i got time and got nothing better to do so that you can bring us or at least me some entertainment........

pea-brain.gif
dummy.gif

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Don't like it much when somebody comes back at you huh. Typical typical typical insecure people like you that like to belittle people for no reason at all get what they have coming to them. I'm done with the thread no need to comment. Good luck all!

douche_bag1.jpg