• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

oh how I hated cheap guys. >''<

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
So true boss.

Nowadays it's so easy to find young twats flaunting their wealth, no no, their parent's wealth.

What has the world become...

Sent from my Bezel using a 116610

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
oh hell no he did not say that? did he?
Did you just called out the "F" nationality?!
that's uncalled for buddy

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
If your paying $350 a bottle I've got a few spare to sell :rofl:

null_zpsc15aae61.jpg

I picked up the bottle of Motif for $28 in Florida a few months ago, surprised how cheap the grey goose was Col $25 got you a bottle.

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Holy crap, it's around 90 here :(

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Ok, so I am living in Las Vegas, go out to night club and lounge a lot. I cannot stand cheap people, some guys just going in stand around and not order any drink or wait for friend to offer drinks. So I order a bottlduchebagee of vodka goose grey it is like $350 I didn't want to have any guy around so just me and good friend of mine with bunch of girls (5 chicks vs 2 guys). There is one chick brought in a guy supposed to be her bf I think, so fine, 3 guys I don't mind, but one problem is that he is Filipino, and Filipino guys are well knewn for being cheap.
So I order another bottle with some other cocktails and at the end the bill come out around $1,000. As usual rule guys on the table will take care bill, so we decide to split 3 ways, but that douchebag just sit their and act like innocent, I explain to him how the rule work his response like "I was invided by my friend so I don't expect to pay."
Ok, fine My friend and I are cool with that, couple hundred bucks isn't that big of a deal. Each of us pop out $600 and included $200 tip for the server.
But guess what we never want that douchebag and chick come out to hang out with us again, ever.

Again, I hate cheap people.

By the ways, I worn a PAM111 v3 that night, chicks love it.

Maybe we need another :cheers: award 'Ultimate Arsehole'

I'm putting you forward for it.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I cant decide which is worst, the whole point of this thread or the racist comment...

Sometimes you have to read what you are writting before you post it, you would save yourself from trouble and us from a big :facepalm:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Boasting Vegas Asshat..........

I would pour two freaking bottles of that stuff he's drinking all over him and strike a match to his face...........maybe that would wake him up good. Wears a $250 Pam and blows a grand on some trendy vodka. And complains. :facepalm: Get a life, you've got problems mister ...............I'd say, I should have dropped the match on your crouch ........................Now where did I put that bottle of red Stolic I had laying around here. It was half full, last I remember. Ah here it is, right next to my rep box.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I would pour two freaking bottles of that stuff he's drinking all over him and strike a match to his face...........maybe that would wake him up good. Wears a $250 Pam and blows a grand on some trendy vodka. And complains. :facepalm: Get a life, you've got problems mister ...............I'd say, I should have dropped the match on your crouch ........................Now where did I put that bottle of red Stolic I had laying around here. It was half full, last I remember. Ah here it is, right next to my rep box.

Maybe a little too far just saying

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
^^^^ That's cheap!

Holy crap is right Col..! Up here it's ~$25 for 750ml and ~$45 for 1.5L

<3 Costco
Mate any spirit is at least $32 a 750 here, even Beam is around $38 or so unless it's on sale.

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
That's a Ozzie web site dan murphys is $49 too

Sent from hell with love!

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
We should start selling it to wankers so they don't mind sharing it with Filipinos. Joking about the later part of that sentence of course.

Sent from hell with love!

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
Hold up. What about the 200 he sunk to the waitress/waiter... That was mighty generous of Op.

You old farts just don't know how this boy rolls. Op - make it rain brother, make it rain!

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
Maybe the guy didn't have a spare few hundred $$...

Either way, what a terrible, stuck up post. Glad the chicks loved your 111, sigh.