• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Russian Diver (non-Invicta) Rep?

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
Hey everyone, I've read other places that there are Rep Russian/Zlatoust Divers, non-Invicta, out there, but can't find one anywhere.

I know I'll prob get flamed a'little for asking, but does anyone know of any reputable (or at least semi-reputable) dealers that carry them?

(In before "That's a huge ugly b!tch.")

Sample

hGmPVBe.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Beware Of The Russian Military Dive Watch AKA Zlatoust

I purchased one of these watches several months ago. For one the case is NOT SOLID STAINLESS STEEL. The cases are brass with a very cheaply done chrome plating job reflective of the current economic state of Russia. If you look at the adds very closely you can see the yellow brass around the outside of the bezel where the plating didn't take. If you wear the watch any extended length of time the chrome plating will start to wear off the case back exposing the brass. When my watch was for the most part shot I took the watch apart to have a look at the inside. What I found was the same cheap wind up movement that the Russians put in those Harley Davidson Pocket watches that they sell for about $30.00 USD....

Read More...

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Bimmer, I'll cut off what is rest of your balls.
:D
I have no russian blood in me, by the way.
:p

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Thats a good trusted seller, they are located in the UK and are a pleasure to do business with.