• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Swisstime MOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER

n0va

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/4/12
Has anybody ever taken a look through their website? (http://www.swisstime MOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER) I'm sorry if its not allowed to be posted...
Anyways they are a joke, they actually go as far as to compare their offerings to "Replicas" and to Gen models.
They claim a lifetime warranty, and offer their own veriation of a rep and offer a lifetime warranty on everything they offer. But $1,300US for a PAM111 rep is just ludicrous!
This just screams Scam Site to me, anybody elese?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
just to warn those who ever bump into this thread while searching in google or whatever search engine.

An experience from one of the buyer:

"Hello,

I am quite new to the board and this is my first post.

I have been buying from puretime.co and am happy with it. However, like all or most of us, we want the best and closest to the genuine product.

I made my first purchase on swisstimeMOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER which is apparantely the same as bestclonesMOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER. I used swisstimeMOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER because of it's flexability.

They claim all the best things such as 904 stainless steel, 30 day money back guaranteed etc. They made me wait two weeks then gave me a tracking number from China. When I questioned about it they said that the watch had nothing to do with China, and they just used China to ship the watch to Canada for customs ease purposes.

I received my watch 3 weeks later and it is a bad replica. It's not even 1:1 like at puretime. I am trying to refund but they are refusing now, insisting me to exchange it with something else.

CAUTION: These are not clones or anywhere near clones. Their watches are very very light and not worth $100."

erikkr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/13
Look in "About us" at the photo of their "headquarters in Geneva" , and their domain is registered in Paramaribo, Suriname :)

brianbrewe

Looking Around
10/6/13
I was seriously thinking about buying a watch from this site www.swisstimeMOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER I am willing to spend the extra $$ if it is as good as they say they are but I see alot of red flags that are stopping me from pulling the trigger. I of course would pay by credit card so I can at least get my money back as opposed to western union or wire transfer. That is really just giving the money to them and you will never see it again. I talked to a guy via email named Tom multiple times and he gets back to me right away with pictures and justified answers. But something just tells me that it is just to good to be true. I would love nothing more than to read comments from 10 or 20 people telling me that they are legit and they love the watch.....(That is not posted on the swisstime.sr website). For all I know they could be placed by the same guy over and over again.

Of anyone has any good legit replica/clone watch sites please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!

Brian

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
I love going through these sites and just laughing at all the claims they make

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
I was seriously thinking about buying a watch from this site www.swisstimeMOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER. I am willing to spend the extra $$ if it is as good as they say they are but I see alot of red flags that are stopping me from pulling the trigger. I of course would pay by credit card so I can at least get my money back as opposed to western union or wire transfer. That is really just giving the money to them and you will never see it again. I talked to a guy via email named Tom multiple times and he gets back to me right away with pictures and justified answers. But something just tells me that it is just to good to be true. I would love nothing more than to read comments from 10 or 20 people telling me that they are legit and they love the watch.....(That is not posted on the swisstime.sr website). For all I know they could be placed by the same guy over and over again.

Of anyone has any good legit replica/clone watch sites please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!

Brian
You have to seriously consider changing your nick to "brainbrewer".

Ruski91

12/10/12
Brian, dont do it. This is a scam site. as soon as you purchase you will open up a very annoying can of worms on yourself.

On the home page of this forum we have trusted dealer who will certainly provide you with the best option for the watch you want and you will get exactly what you pay for.

Now that you are here, take the time to do some reading about the dealers. Once you have picked a few that you want, email them pictures of the watch you are looking for and wait for their responses. You will not get scammed and you will have the forum here to support you.

Best of luck

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I was seriously thinking about buying a watch from this site MOD EDIT - NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR THIS SCAMMER I am willing to spend the extra $$ if it is as good as they say they are but I see alot of red flags that are stopping me from pulling the trigger. I of course would pay by credit card so I can at least get my money back as opposed to western union or wire transfer. That is really just giving the money to them and you will never see it again. I talked to a guy via email named Tom multiple times and he gets back to me right away with pictures and justified answers. But something just tells me that it is just to good to be true. I would love nothing more than to read comments from 10 or 20 people telling me that they are legit and they love the watch.....(That is not posted on the swisstime.sr website). For all I know they could be placed by the same guy over and over again.

Brian

Why not just stick with the TD's my friend? Doubt you would find anything better out of the box from elsewhere.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Wow! Seriously Brian? I mean really? You've got to be kidding....

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Wow, apart from their "quality timepieces made in Switzerland by our Experienced Certified Master Watchmakers" you also get a "genuine clone" (WTF?) box set and free shipping valued at 100 dollars! :facepalm:

Some of the most laughable claims I have ever seen on a scam site anywhere.

EDIT: OMG I just read their "About Us" page :rofl:
Are people really dumb enough to think the Swiss allow fakes to be made on their soil?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Are people really dumb enough to think the Swiss allow fakes to be made on their soil?

Before I found RWI, I was reading on a few sites , and they all claimed that. I started thinking about it as a rational human being, and came to the conclusion that it was a bunch of goat poop. :gotgoat:

Unfortunately, that's the #1 hook and line that reels a lot of people in.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Before I found RWI, I was reading on a few sites , and they all claimed that. I started thinking about it as a rational human being, and came to the conclusion that it was a bunch of goat poop. :gotgoat:

Unfortunately, that's the #1 hook and line that reels a lot of people in.

With all due respect to our enlightenment, there are hundreds of slick sites that claim this. A first time buyer could easily be fooled.

We provide an invaluable service for those who bother searching. INVALUABLE!

Feel pitty on the wayward soles that are lucky enough to stumble onto this site, but be nice. At least until they start to argue, then reach for the goat.

On a related note I have been approached twice by the white van speaker scam, and while it was pretty transparent, I could absolutely see some eager dad get them for his son.

The second time I asked if they knew the first guys. :D

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Even buying from our own dealers you still need to do the homework and decide which claims they make are true or not.

I see Swisstime.sr is browsing here. :D:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I recommend everybody read their about me section. It's really e entertaining and you have to give them credit for being very imaginative of their headquarters. Lol. Load of goatshit.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Swisstime Headquarters

about-01.jpg

:rofl:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
They also claim that they make their own movements. Lol.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk