• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gents. Lets See Your Gens!

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
Seiko Chronograph....forgot the model number:

Seikogreen.jpg

SNDA67/69

I love the look of it. Almost bought it but I tried it on once and it was just way too big on me. Still love it though!

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
And my latest gen, a Boctok Amphibia...

Gen and automatic, OK, but comes for cheaper than most (if not all) the reps I've ever seen ;). No problem regarding water resistant... And mine keeps quite good time (+- 4 secs a day!!)

bluedive.jpg

thisismynick

27/12/10
Sinn 157...

...sporting a Lemania 5100 movement, I've been told pretty rare nowadays, love it anyhoo, to my surprise getting a lot of comments and compliments from local WIS, and much more than for any other watch from the premium brands, has some cool complications, bought it brand new 10 years ago, recently serviced and retouched from AD to mint condition ;)

Sorry for the really shamefully crappy Blackberry cam pic, best I can do though ATM... :lolcina:

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
Sweet Sinn! I prefer the mil-spec look of the 156, but the integrated case/bracelet are really nice, too. And a 5100's nothing to sneeze at.

Mystery Shopper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/11
These are my gens.
Tag F1- dive watch, in use for 18 years
SAM_0560.jpg

Seiko kinetic- present in 1996, day also written in arabic.
SAM_0994.jpg

Tissot Seastar- Grandpa's originally, bought in 1973
SAM_0988.jpg

GP gryomatic- again one of my Grandpa's originally
SAM_0246.jpg

ML- anniversary present (wife has matching) many moons ago
SAM_0087-1.jpg

SAM_0087.jpg

No recent additions in the gen pile. Kids at school, mortgage to pay, yada yada....

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
That Steinhart is a GREAT looking watch. :)

Yep!
And a GREAT watch, period!... It's +4 seconds since Saturday noon... And was already +4 s Saturday at midnight... Meaning that from then to now, it's just staid spot on... :thumbsup:

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Citizen Skyhawk Blue Angels LTD. ED.
Really love this watch, given to me by my grandfather for my 16th birthday. Ill keep this one forever I think :)

Just found out that I can get the mineral crystal replaced with a Sapphire crystal from Citizen for about $100, will definitely have to mod this one a little :)

DSC_4101.jpg

DSC_4080.jpg

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
My newest... Steinhart Ocean Vintage GMT...

Looks nice. Also it appears that I'll be saving for my first gen purchase in a couple of years (Steinhart shown over at WUS). I'm cool with a non-rotating bezel. ;)

Back on my iPhone using Tapatalk

trandy16

I'm Pretty Popular
24/1/08
Citizen Skyhawk Blue Angels LTD. ED.
Really love this watch, given to me by my grandfather for my 16th birthday. Ill keep this one forever I think :)

Just found out that I can get the mineral crystal replaced with a Sapphire crystal from Citizen for about $100, will definitely have to mod this one a little :)

Hey! I've got one of those....just came back from the factory service center. :)

BAclose2.jpg

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
What all did you have done??
I want to get mine tuned up, and maybe have them replace the battery as it needs to be charged alot more frequently (every 2-3 months) or else it will start to go flat :(

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
IMAG0887.jpg

My SMP is getting serviced. So ill put my PO up. :lol:

D

d4m.test

VERY NICE collection, Max! Congrats! BTW, whose wrist is wearing the FlipFlop (or something like that?) Looks young... .

dave