• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP custom box production

Glimmer

15/5/10
Looking good. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this thread.

+1

I'm guessing that all the boxes has to be the same tho to streamline the production. Guessing the OP wanted an AP box to begin with and because people liked it he's now open to other people joining in as long as the design is the same. Is this right?

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
Six is okay, but I do prefer at least 8, to hold my weekly rotation, while the rest goes into the safe...

How many members do we have... We should try for $40... I'm sure at least a 100 of us will appreciate a $40 watch box

meisterw

Horology Curious
11/12/10
Wow that looks really sweet!! Getting ready to order a few AP ROO's and this box would be amazing to go with the watches...

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Thanks for the comments guys.

I have no info on the price yet, normally they take orders starting from 100 pieces, but I'll try to force something, it should work. 100 pieces should be around $40 per piece.

Now, I only had a sample sent to me (see the other thread), this is the 2nd sample and I pay $120 per sample shipped + 20% costs because it is an international transaction (payment via wire transfer).

I hope to get the price per box at $80 - $90, not more since I find it less quality compared to a Rainer box (do not misunderstand, they ARE of great quality).

I don't like the carbon fiber look and I asked for another sample, it should be ready in 10 - 14 days.

If I receive a sample that does reach my expectations then I will try to negotiate about a bigger order.

There is nothing arranged yet, but this is somewhat my plan. I'll try to do my best because I'd like to get this project going!

I'll also try to get the boxes shipped to the buyers directly as I don't want my student apartment get filled up with boxes :p + to reduce costs. So it would be some kind of drop shipping.

Anyway, I'll do my best!

I hope you guys understand that custom orders would be quite difficult, so I'd rather not do that.

Great...I will have time to buy 2 others AP to complete the box....:lol:

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Thanks for the info Edge. Looking forward to seeing a pic with leather interior :D

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
Thanks for the info Edge. Looking forward to seeing a pic with leather interior :D

+1

Great...I will have time to buy 2 others AP to complete the box....:lol:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing!! I was thinking of what else to fill the box with :D Definitely Safari and Silver. I'd hope for the Diver as well when it comes out!

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Edge, I am eagerly waiting to see the box with black leather interior

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
Black leather or carbon interior, I'm all in.....

Just trow the price and I shoot at it!

Subscribed...

Promotype

Horology Curious
10/12/10
Im in too edge, and since we're both from Belgium, shipping won't add much to my cost :)

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Will get a sample around the 29th. Asked to ship that late, not much at home now :)

bobson

Looking Around
29/11/10
Definitely interested in buying one box, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread since I'm new to the rep world and I'm thinking of starting with an AP collection.

Bobson.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Im in if the price right..oh yes..you should ask the factory to give more options for different brand..so all the buyers will have their own sweet brand/s

LP640

18/1/09
if its like the one in the pics, man seriously count me in ! definitely sold one to me ! I just bought the AP Offshore Survivor secs@12 so I want a sexy box like this :D

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Edge...this 6 watches box will be full when it will be available....:))

Ronde90

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/11/10
I'd be in for one if its not too expensive, no logo preferred. I love the finish though, it looks awesome