• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP Franken(s) do you have in the works?!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
No movement yet since apparently the 3126 will be cloned?
Awesome project - the 44mm ROO was the first (gen) AP I had on the wrist and fell totally in love with - if it weren't for its huge size!

Anyways - did I read that right? The Chrono will be cloned? What did I miss? ;)

Good luck with your build!

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Awesome project - the 44mm ROO was the first (gen) AP I had on the wrist and fell totally in love with - if it weren't for its huge size!

Anyways - did I read that right? The Chrono will be cloned? What did I miss? ;)

Good luck with your build!

It’s been a rumor for a while, I don’t believe it but the rep factories have surprised me before.

Anyway I just don’t know how to fill the tube with a black epoxy and drill a new hole. If anyone has any advice please DM me.

Reactions: BIONONE

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
It’s been a rumor for a while, I don’t believe it but the rep factories have surprised me before.

Anyway I just don’t know how to fill the tube with a black epoxy and drill a new hole. If anyone has any advice please DM me.
What movment are you using? Lwo?

BIONONE

28/4/17

Domi and Slaughterer did many FC LWO builds and also some with gen JLC base calibers iirc

I think they used a mix of epoxy and carbon fibers but epoxy alone will do the job just fine - filling the hole to tap a new one for the crown tube. They‘re the pros - maybe they will chime in.

Limpy

Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
hey guys, anyone know if mikey is still active? have not been on for a while but he seems to be off aswell. I need a set of rg hands for post 2018 models with white tip and the usual dw, cyclopse stuff...

Reactions: germanynrw

Limpy

Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
Have a gen 26400io, 15400st, genenstein 26331st and genenstein 15202st... a franken 26165.

So the next one has to be something exciting and worth building.
if you are in need of a movementholder and an LWO let me know i can hook you up. If AP Roo is a build you want to start.