• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF 5712 with PP240 Super Clone.....

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Gens ain't all perfect either ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2 x 12 hour batons aren't lined up nicely - the one on the right looks slightly higher. ( OCD overload )
So much detailed discretion and investigation on every aspect of this watch - it will destroy so many people on here - lol lol lol lol

burnz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/09
The 2 x 12 hour batons aren't lined up nicely - the one on the right looks slightly higher. ( OCD overload )
So much detailed discretion and investigation on every aspect of this watch - it will destroy so many people on here - lol lol lol lol

I'd totally reject that because of the 12oclock markers ????

burnz

29/4/09
I could live with it if everything else was ok but many others certainly wouldn’t…

Hehe.. I said it tongue-in-cheek.. But can see many others who'd lose sleep over it.. Can u imagine if the gen had misaligned markers too?? Lol

Sent from the RWI App

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I'd totally reject that because of the 12oclock markers ????

I wouldn't do that. You may want to ask your TD to set the date hand to an even date number to see the hand alignment with the date marker. Some V1 had that misalignment flaw.

burnz

29/4/09
I wouldn't do that. You may want to ask your TD to set the date hand to an even date number to see the hand alignment with the date marker. Some V1 had that misalignment flaw.

Sorry, I didn't mean it as a question... Couldn't edit my earlier msg to remove the "????".. Lol

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Sorry, I didn't mean it as a question... Couldn't edit my earlier msg to remove the "????".. Lol

No problem. I did not find the 12 o'clock markers that bad. Anyway, your order, your money.

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Mine was posted 5 days ago. Still hasn't left the Chinese shores as yet.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
If this helps debunk the coincidence:

9db40f3711bd1cc4dd75877047f49901.jpg

No gap at the 12 marker.

RxJP

Horology Curious
5/6/22
USA

I think the community is being a bit harsh on these folks that are pointing out these flaws, I think y’all are doing a great service to the community pointing out things we should be looking for when reviewing our QCs. Yes, these are Reps and they’re not going to be flawless… but for for the $7-800 we’re dropping on these pieces, we do expect a high level of precision (not perfection) on things like lint on the face and proper placement of the batons!

Last edited:
Reactions: LOL_22 and Beefcake

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
On the bright side, I have gotten messages from TDs indicating PPF is "revising" their dail due to color... hopefully this gets addressed as well. Waiting for the late July/early august QCs before pulling the trigger on this one.

I can't back this claim up. I asked Andrew (Trustytime) today. No dial update in the pipeline. If you have any documentation, please share it.

n0mvd

Horology Curious
1/5/18
I'm just looking forward to hopping into my Honda Civic with this piece on, every time I make a left turn, my right wrist will remind me of the level of comfort I'm working towards. Be well gents.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I think the community is being a bit harsh on these folks that are pointing out these flaws, I think y’all are doing a great service to the community pointing out things we should be looking for when reviewing our QCs. Yes, these are Reps and they’re not going to be flawless… but for for the $7-800 we’re dropping on these pieces, we do expect a high level of precision (not perfection) on things like lint on the face and proper placement of the batons!

As I stated earlier, have you seen the flaws on gen Pateks ?