• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QCs New PPF 5712 Clone

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
It's like earlier PPF 5711 dials. Purplish hue. It was clear from the first pictures they released.

Yup, seen loads of different pics now and not one has any hint of that green/blue aquamarine that the V1 had, this is straight up a darker dial. Plus no gap between 12 markers.

Last edited:

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU

I'm really curious if that purple hue mentioned by some forum members is really visible IRL. Unfortunately I won't be able to check it out because I don't have a fund for this watch atm.

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I'm really curious if that purple hue mentioned by some forum members is really visible IRL. Unfortunately I won't be able to check it out because I don't have a fund for this watch atm.

That's what i'm waiting for but from all of the evidence presented so far it looks more purplish than the gen for sure. I have this on order but will probably ask for a refund or change to a different watch.

Jaysn0w

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/22
Maybe V6 ???? each new one comes with a new flaw haha

Imo if ppf got all the moon phase power reserve etc working i would think they could improve on the dial ( if ever actual does really have a big disparity to gen or if v1 dial was better)

Gizmo11

Horology Curious
16/6/18
If they come out with a super close 1/1 rep, everyone will get it and not buy other versions ;) -- They plan this out

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
zAKvMY.jpg
zAKsK3.jpg
zAKEDD.jpg
zAKu1s.jpg
zAKNok.jpg

Doesn't seem too bad at all actually, i'm not seeing much purple and there is a nice dynamic starburst effect. The only issue is perhaps the moonphase wheel colour but there are so many gen variations it's hard to say if it's the 'wrong' colour.

Last edited: