• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF stops production today.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
If ARF is gone how can they suply Clean and BRF with bracelets for there Daytonas?
If this is true its verry sad,

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

According to source near to Clean the bracelets are not affected from the shutdown.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Forgot to add, it's a shitter and obviously not from JF

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Actually I think you’re too harsh A.
Other than the dial, hands, datewheel, case, bezel, crown and plots the rest of the watch is decent.

Haha, I like the JF sticker, nonetheless. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I’m still getting QC pics for JF watches ordered on 10th June 2022. And this one is the black JF 33mm ladies RO so many are clamoring that it’s unavailable.
So JF isn’t out of production yet but they may close for good soon. I have inadequate info to make judgement.

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I’m still getting QC pics for JF watches ordered on 10th June 2022. And this one is the black JF 33mm ladies RO so many are clamoring that it’s unavailable.
So JF isn’t out of production yet but they may close for good soon. I have inadequate info to make judgement.

One for my wife please, thanks

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
JF selling out all old stock that’s why. Get it while you can guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DustyDude

No, I dont need it - but I want it....
Supporter
Certified
21/6/22
Switzerland
dang...i came today and looking for AP and the best manufacturer is going away?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Dang - I had a few of their APs, so called super-reps. Cosmetically good, but never really liked them so flipped them. I do still have their grape (2017) and it still runs well after all these years.

Ok - this makes me want to check its performance on the timgrapher now.... My bet is it will be better than +/-5s/d after a full wind

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Dang - I had a few of their APs, so called super-reps. Cosmetically good, but never really liked them so flipped them. I do still have their grape (2017) and it still runs well after all these years.

Ok - this makes me want to check its performance on the timgrapher now.... My bet is it will be better than +/-5s/d after a full wind

Can I know what is the AP "grape"? Interesting.

Reactions: Allure

DustyDude

No, I dont need it - but I want it....
Supporter
Certified
21/6/22
Switzerland
When you talk about "best manufacturer", what model are you referring to?

Oh none specifically :D
Was just a little sarcastic...

Just saw that everyone said JF had a real nice rep of AP...

I myself am looking for a royal oak (gold with green dial - 26331)....so far I found....much and nothing.

I read yesterday for 12h....new in this rep game....and the more I read, the less I understood...

Gen is what I had so far, but I am getting lost here....I think I do understand some things, but than again I dont understand it fully....