• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Release Daytona 116519LN (Comparison Pictures vs Genuine)

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys

Clean Factory just sent us their new released 116519LN sample.
We took some time on making some comparison pictures with genuine one want to share with you guys.

Some info provided by factory about this watch:
1. Sunburst effect are both well-made on the dial and subdials.
2. Marker made with rounded edge similar to genuine.
3. Indivual developed endlink to make the attchment with case is good, can be used on genuine watch perfectly too.
4. Clean Factory OysterFlex strap as the best rep OysterFelx strap.
5. ARF bracelet factory made clasp.

Detailed comparison pictures vs genuine as follows:

ZvuNib.jpg

Zvu8Ro.jpg

ZvugmL.jpg

ZvuFI2.jpg

ZvuSwK.jpg

ZvuTOd.jpg

Zvu7xZ.jpg

Zvud7T.jpg

ZvuqZR.jpg

ZvuHRA.jpg

ZvuLig.jpg

ZvuOrQ.jpg

ZvutIa.jpg

Zvu3wf.jpg

Zvu4Xy.jpg

ZvumpX.jpg

ZvurxG.jpg

Zvu5dp.jpg

ZvuBZq.jpg

Zv6Dns.jpg

Zv6VF6.jpg

Zv6Zrh.jpg

Zv66J0.jpg

Zv6EfD.jpg

Zv6KXF.jpg

Zv6pzU.jpg

Zv6zxr.jpg

Zv6bd8.jpg

Zv6yuI.jpg

Zv61n3.jpg

Zv6IFo.jpg

For some more product pictures, welcome to my website at https://jtime.io/ to check

All the best
Li from JTime

dotaplayer1548

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/21
UK
Thanks Li, fantastic comparison. Still seems getting gen sub dial, chrono hands and if possible a dial are great upgrades.

Reactions: A330

A330

21/5/22
Australia
Looks really good, I do want to pick this up sometime soon when it releases :thumbsup:

DSignR

27/10/21
Germany
Awesome, waited for this since BTF released their version a few weeks ago. I think it looks a bit better than Better Factory, no pun intended, lol.
Even good enough to go for it. Only in direct comparison the sunburst of the CF version looks a bit dull next to the gen ... hm, but still great rep overall :)

DSignR

27/10/21
Germany
Although, if I read ...

Some info provided by factory about this watch:
1. Sunburst effect are both well-made on the dial and subdials.

... then maybe it looks better in real than on the photos.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Awesome, waited for this since BTF released their version a few weeks ago. I think it looks a bit better than Better Factory, no pun intended, lol.
Even good enough to go for it. Only in direct comparison the sunburst of the CF version looks a bit dull next to the gen ... hm, but still great rep overall :)

The CG on the BTF is still the best for Daytona replicas. Even the pushers too. It's tough to compete with that unless clean matches this with another version.

Reactions: Join3d

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Hey Li, is there any news on the 116515 rose gold releases from clean?

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
The hole inside the dial coronet appears much larger than on the genuine, everything else looks great otherwise

Time_and_again

29/4/22
Beautiful and well done clean.

im very tempted.

but the steel looks off Color in all photos.
dial Color is off
and The lugs are not correct lugs

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Time_and_again

29/4/22
Maybe because the gen is white gold?

Whats wrong with the lugs?

yes it’s quite obvious the hue with white gold. Personally I like platinum hue. Regardless this hue is too different and quite obvious from gen.

the lugs …

in Daytonas lugs are complicated. Once gen held in hand it’s impossible to unsee. The left lug is different from the right. And the steel is different to the precious metals. but same as the gold.

in the pictures, the curve of the lugs are different when looked at face on. To understand this - On the side (watch placed on back) and viewed from non crown you can see the difference in height immediately with gen and rep distance from the ground when lying flat. From the crown side you can see the curvature is different too (going from lug towards crown). This is also seen from the back with watch dial down.

are you convinced? If not, have a look at below link and you will see the difference immediately.

http://666kb.com/i/d74xnoft59mmw5a3v.gif

People say, oh but gen hands are shorter, the numbers are further to the edge etc. but those are very much secondary because they are so small on the wrist. But lugs and dial Color… those are immediately recognisable (along with weight but that is different. once seen, it’s hard to unsee.

do I expect a rep to be 100% ? Of course not. I expect what is provided. But holding gen watches in hand shows obvious difference that every buyer should know. If it’s not a big deal to then then they should buy.

I’m personally dieing for the 116515 in sundust. I would buy a gen tomorrow if they offered me. But the Rolex at my city probably gets 1 of these every 5-10 years (rest is other PM) and I don’t spend enough.

I hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: masterpiece777

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
in Daytonas lugs are complicated. Once gen held in hand it’s impossible to unsee. The left lug is different from the right. And the steel is different to the precious metals. but same as the gold.

in the pictures, the curve of the lugs are different when looked at face on. To understand this - On the side (watch placed on back) and viewed from non crown you can see the difference in height immediately with gen and rep distance from the ground when lying flat. From the crown side you can see the curvature is different too (going from lug towards crown). This is also seen from the back with watch dial down.

Yes thanks I'm familiar with how lugs are supposed to look like, but I'm not seeing any issue here. This is a comparison with the gen of the same model and each pic of the lugs look pretty close to me.

momokurai

1/2/22
yes it’s quite obvious the hue with white gold. Personally I like platinum hue. Regardless this hue is too different and quite obvious from gen.

the lugs …

are you convinced? If not, have a look at below link and you will see the difference immediately.

http://666kb.com/i/d74xnoft59mmw5a3v.gif

People say, oh but gen hands are shorter, the numbers are further to the edge etc. but those are very much secondary because they are so small on the wrist. But lugs and dial Color… those are immediately recognisable (along with weight but that is different. once seen, it’s hard to unsee.

do I expect a rep to be 100% ? Of course not. I expect what is provided. But holding gen watches in hand shows obvious difference that every buyer should know. If it’s not a big deal to then then they should buy.

I’m personally dieing for the 116515 in sundust. I would buy a gen tomorrow if they offered me. But the Rolex at my city probably gets 1 of these every 5-10 years (rest is other PM) and I don’t spend enough.

I hope this helps

I believe some will appreciate the wall of text but what is the purpose of this? It is just a replica at the end of the day. Everyone wants a gen IF their AD offered.

Time_and_again

29/4/22
Yes thanks I'm familiar with how lugs are supposed to look like, but I'm not seeing any issue here. This is a comparison with the gen of the same model and each pic of the lugs look pretty close to me.

This is good for you. You should consider buying it.