• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing - AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15450ST

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Another piece we are proud to present is this Royal Oak 15450ST build. Like the 15400 it is fully modded and frankened.

The base used here is a JF since there is no substitute for the specific model and it has been modified extensively. It is once again a showcase to how much the right work can benefit and improve the visuals and feelings of a watch.

As always, mods and parts can be individually chosen but what had been done on this specific example will be listed below.

JF base as previously stated considering it’s the best option for this model in our opinion. The caseback has been thinned to achieve the thin appearance like to the genuine counterpart which also makes it much more comfortable to wear.

Genuine, grey 15450ST dial (no rep for this is available and as we all know what happens in many cases when factories try to rep grey dials)

JF Grey 15400ST date wheel installed and aligned to fit the 15450ST date window properly

Movement has been serviced, regulated and rotor silenced. The movement used in this is a Miyota, which rotors tend to be extremely noisy, so we have decided to put an end to this.

The chamfers and polished areas have been reworked thoroughly to bring the bracelet, case, overall finish and feeling of the watch to the next level. You will see the way the brushed parts sheen and the magic it does in combination with lighting. It is extremely hard to capture in pictures that do it justice.

Pressure test to 6ATM

Re- setting and aligning of bezel screws to align in their respective cuts the way they are supposed to.

jOWAZt.jpg

jOWeXE.jpg

jOWLI2.jpg

jOWhsF.jpg

jOW5xn.jpg

Last edited:

ARBZ

Known Member
22/8/17
WOW absolutely stunning! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ARBZ

Known Member
22/8/17
Introduction - AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15450ST

WOW absolutely stunning! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
AMF , awesome franken rep! What is the thickness of the watch?

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
And white one from JF v1 service. Same specification.. Genuine white / silver dial, caseback thinned to achieve thin appearance like genuine counterpart which also makes it much comfortable to wear, all polished areas and chamfers bevels reworked and rebrush.

j96SbQ.jpg

j96xBR.jpg

j96bUL.jpg

j96JR8.jpg

j96chK.jpg

j98Ds1.jpg

j96g9v.jpg

Reactions: j21

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
If you ever do a build like this with the blue dial be sure to PM me. Been looking for that for a long time!