• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Franken White Rubberclad

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
We are happy to showcase a watch recently worked on. It is a franken AP ROO White Rubberclad.

The watch has received extensive reworking we will get into detail of this later..

Specifications are

JF base watch full reworked - midcase reworked and thinned to correct thickness, relocate of crown tube hole to be correct height for the gen spec movement, caseback thinned
Genuine new dial
Custom Tachymeter and hands - hands were relume to match the lume of the dial. You will see both glow like a torch
Thick correct crystal
Custom datewheel
LWO movement - this is necessary to accommodate the genuine dial and now correct datewheel position. If use with rep dial, the date will be very misaligned

It is overall very meticulous and time consuming work. This reflects in the overall price for this build. Many franken lover are aware of the prices these command for. This watch will be available for purchase as the customer wants to move it on and prefers us to handle the selling.

j6IfLk.jpg

j6IECY.jpg

j6I7is.jpg

j6INSD.jpg

j6IFro.jpg

j6IG7J.jpg

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Bravo! Amazing work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AMF

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
We are happy to showcase a watch recently worked on. It is a franken AP ROO White Rubberclad.

The watch has received extensive reworking we will get into detail of this later..

Specifications are

JF base watch full reworked - midcase reworked and thinned to correct thickness, relocate of crown tube hole to be correct height for the gen spec movement, caseback thinned
Genuine new dial
Custom Tachymeter and hands - hands were relume to match the lume of the dial. You will see both glow like a torch
Thick correct crystal
Custom datewheel
LWO movement - this is necessary to accommodate the genuine dial and now correct datewheel position. If use with rep dial, the date will be very misaligned

It is overall very meticulous and time consuming work. This reflects in the overall price for this build. Many franken lover are aware of the prices these command for. This watch will be available for purchase as the customer wants to move it on and prefers us to handle the selling.

j6IfLk.jpg

j6IECY.jpg

j6I7is.jpg

j6INSD.jpg

j6IFro.jpg

j6IG7J.jpg
Congrats on a great build — good luck on the sale!

Blanco2013

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
23/11/23
Europe
What a fantastic piece! Please could you DM me price and availability? Thanks