• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
We're happy to share pictures and details of one of these very special builds. Here we will show our hybrid builds. We are taking the best parts from all factories and combine them into a complete build with intense rework and attention to detail.

It starts off with a PF base as the case is the most accurate with the correct bezel slope and dimensions. Only 3KF comes second to this but not as good as PF.

It runs on a 3KF engine that has caused the PF case to receive heavy rework to be able to fit the 3KF clone movement. We assume the PF case to be happy about this upgrade as who wouldn't prefer housing a clone rather than a Miyota. :D The caseback of the PF case is also thinned whilst we are at it already as well as the rework of the crownguards and crown to look how it should ultimately.

Next we are using PPF or gen dial with the custom datewheel and alignment of said made for the 324 cal. The PPF dial needs some work to be fit to the 3KF cal, the gen dial is a drop in fit with slight adjustments only.

The movement has received a full service and some extra attention to the sometimes cranky keyless works of the 324 to make it run as smooth as possibly can.

The whole case and bracelet is receiving our meticulous rework of chamfers, bevels and polished areas to look the part and overall feel the part as well when handled. You will see for yourself on the pictures.

Overall, a lot of work is going into this kind of hybrid as you can imagine given these extensive specs. The hybrid can also be done using the 3KF base. Here caseback thinning, machining and dial modifications will not be needed but all the other mods come in just as well.

White dial PF/3KF Hybrid (with genuine dial)
Blue dial 3KF

jYxHiP.jpg

jYxzVJ.jpg

jYxjwo.jpg

jYxZYk.jpg

jYxKCW.jpg

jYxhGS.jpg

jYxALQ.jpg

jYxLrL.jpg

jYxU38.jpg

jYxe7R.jpg

jYxawv.jpg

jYxWyK.jpg

Last edited:

Riverwind.MDS

Horology Curious
13/12/11
Amazing work! Just one thing, on the white one can you paint in black the central part of the sweeping hand?

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Amazing work! Just one thing, on the white one can you paint in black the central part of the sweeping hand?

Certainly can be done. There are variations to the colour of the pinions edge. Some genuine models have it all black whilst others have a silver edge / border like you see on this example.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Oh my lord guys, Superb!! I am so happy to have a Full Green Hybrid being made with you, this work is simply outstanding.

To all would be buyers, the communication and professionalism from AMF is outstanding, so if you are on the fence, jump in, nothing like living in the now. When I ordered I didn’t even see a finished 5711, now that I have, I can’t wait hahahahaha

Thanks AMF!!

KilltheDeath

Known Member
4/10/20
PF case + 3kf movement + ppf date wheel + 3kf dial seem the best to me!!

Please feel free to dm me the price of the aforementioned built if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmax783

sscarm

Known Member
Certified
27/10/21
Amazing work, AMF truly bringing this to the next level.