• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF got raided

centrum

27/7/14
There's already a post about this on forum.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

guillaumelagier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/20
Replisimio
Supporter

pofex.png

• Lieu: le pays de Dieu! Yorkshire.
  • Envoyer PM

# 2
15-01-21, 09:34

Besoin de regarder un peu plus dur mon pote car un post existe depuis hier mon pote mais merci quand même.

Hi, i can't find the topic on the forum, can you put a link please?

Last edited:

Friedgarlic

Horology Curious
4/4/21
That's too bad.. I didn't even get a chance to find my first ladies AP and it looks like ZF was the best place for that.

Can anybody else direct me to a recommended TD for ladies AP? Doesn't seem to be as common.

LudNor

Looking Around
25/8/21
Email from today :
The factory "ZF"say, there have been serious raids on the replica market recently.
And this watch will be delayed for several days, please understanding.

Best Regards,

InTimeWatches Quality Control Team"

How long is several days ?

Last edited:

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Email from today :
The factory "ZF"say, there have been serious raids on the replica market recently.
And this watch will be delayed for several days, please understanding.

Best Regards,

InTimeWatches Quality Control Team"

How long is several days ?

Until the raids stop but next week National Holiday starts. The entire country shuts down for a week. They may return by the middle of October. It is important to learn about the Chinese holidays. You never want to order a watch just before Chinese New Year.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Until the raids stop but next week National Holiday starts. The entire country shuts down for a week. They may return by the middle of October. It is important to learn about the Chinese holidays. You never want to order a watch just before Chinese New Year.

I placed by order for Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Titanium Blue from ZF they are in stock all colors. Sometimes best to place an order when ever you can. This way once they start you will be 1st in line. As long as you dont mind waiting its not a bad thing. Everyone is just so used to get stuff next day thanks to Amazon. But the chase and waiting is actually the best part of getting a watch to me.

Reactions: tkingjr