• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fully iced out Audemars or Pateks

Brunswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
There's a couple of factories that produce iced out Pateks. One I saw recently was the MD Factory for a 5711 but it's around US700+. A member recently put up an iced out AP. Looked great but it was a franked at 3000 Euros. You could always try an iced G Shock but it's CZ. Otherwise bring a stock 5711 to a jeweller and they can try to bling it out. Might be costly though.

saucelord

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/10/18
I can set CZ, Lab grown or natural diamonds on any watch also have a aquanaut set with lab grown hpht diamonds VS+ new for 2000€ naked

Watchboygg

Horology Curious
11/2/20
There's a couple of factories that produce iced out Pateks. One I saw recently was the MD Factory for a 5711 but it's around US700+. A member recently put up an iced out AP. Looked great but it was a franked at 3000 Euros. You could always try an iced G Shock but it's CZ. Otherwise bring a stock 5711 to a jeweller and they can try to bling it out. Might be costly though.

Hey do u have any link for the franked one?

Reactions: Fabry

Richierichch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/17
I can set CZ, Lab grown or natural diamonds on any watch also have a aquanaut set with lab grown hpht diamonds VS+ new for 2000€ naked

Hey man for some reason doesn’t let me Pm you , try sending me message please

Sent from the RWI App