• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JF Daytona

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
1N7M2H.jpg

ne9UUb.jpg

bbeldlodess

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/11/15
the braclet solid end links is to a bit over lap like the original rolex daytona

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Is this thinner than 7750s typically are? Looks like the case back is slimmed down in pics.

miross

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/11/15
How can I get pricing on your replica Rolex products? Thanks.

waldeniolemos

Looking Around
8/6/17
Hi, would that be possible, to tell me how the chronograf works, Or if sitll where it is (as I noticed that you bought the slim version with the 23j decorated to 4130. I am really looking into buying one of this with the white dial, could you clarify this for me pelase! Sorry for the question, and if Is I sound a bit lost. It is my first post in the forum! Regards!

dcharper18

17/4/17
Hi, would that be possible, to tell me how the chronograf works, Or if sitll where it is (as I noticed that you bought the slim version with the 23j decorated to 4130. I am really looking into buying one of this with the white dial, could you clarify this for me pelase! Sorry for the question, and if Is I sound a bit lost. It is my first post in the forum! Regards!
Chrono doesn't work on the same thickness as gen daytonas

Sent from the RWI App

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
No, it is an old thread :)

Currently, ARF is the best.