Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New JF Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New JF Daytona

the braclet solid end links is to a bit over lap like the original rolex daytona

Comment

Is this thinner than 7750s typically are? Looks like the case back is slimmed down in pics.

Comment

How can I get pricing on your replica Rolex products? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by miross, post: 2511692
          How can I get pricing on your replica Rolex products? Thanks.
          go to their website... www.intime.co

Comment

I'm curious to see how the bracelet and clasp look.

Comment

Hi, would that be possible, to tell me how the chronograf works, Or if sitll where it is (as I noticed that you bought the slim version with the 23j decorated to 4130. I am really looking into buying one of this with the white dial, could you clarify this for me pelase! Sorry for the question, and if Is I sound a bit lost. It is my first post in the forum! Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by waldeniolemos, post: 3465172, member: 153038
                Hi, would that be possible, to tell me how the chronograf works, Or if sitll where it is (as I noticed that you bought the slim version with the 23j decorated to 4130. I am really looking into buying one of this with the white dial, could you clarify this for me pelase! Sorry for the question, and if Is I sound a bit lost. It is my first post in the forum! Regards!
                Chrono doesn't work on the same thickness as gen daytonas

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Is it an 904L steel model?
                  ************************************************** **********************************

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." – Leonardo da Vinci

************************************************** **********************************

Comment

Originally posted by Tomze View Post
                    Is it an 904L steel model?
                    holy mother - this thread is from 2015, can you read?

Comment

yes I can …

but thanks for your attention.

greetings
                      Tomze

Comment

No, it is an old thread

Currently, ARF is the best.

Comment

yes of course, I`m stupid... (and a new member…)

Comment

The new ARF is better haha

Comment

Amazing watch!!

Comment

Working...
                              X