• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Announcement

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Members, it turns out our pal ZFboss has no standing with either ZF of JF factories, he's basically a fraud and represents neither. I have been contacted by the real boss of ZF who has politely requested his removal as some of the info he has been disseminating is incorrect (for example neither brother has ever been jailed for gambling) or puts lives or freedoms in danger.

As we neither wish to offend the factories nor most certainly don't wish to place them or their owners in jeopardy he has been removed from RWI and some posts will be edited to remove certain infomation.

The owners and staff of RWI wish to apologize to the bosses of both JF and ZF for any trouble caused by this guy. Hopefully some info will continue to flow from the real bosses but that remains to be seen.

TB99

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Wow.. i feel really bad for those who kindly offered translation..

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
F... but this was to good to be true.

Still hope not all technical informations were also a fraud and looking forward for the ZF version of the 5001/5007!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh most if not all of the tech info was correct and yes, I also feel for those who helped out. With any luck we will still have a use for their assistance depending on whether the real bosses are willing to impart some wisdom.

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Damn, that sucks. Now matter how you decorate a lie, eventually it will come out. Cudos to you guys for getting to the bottom of things!

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
That's crappy. I had sent him a couple of PM's asking if a certain model was in the pipeline and just got "no" back. Too bad!

thermalboyz

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/14
United Kingdom
Thx TB, first I doubt too but didn't ask for proof. Hope now the real ZF won't be offended by the fraud and would like to share some real info here.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Hey TB > you spelled ANNOUNCMENT wrong. :doh:

orm

Known Member
1/9/09
This is really disappointing, i was so excited for this inside information :(

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
I'm sure he happens to be some guy that just know inside news haha but it's better than nothing

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Sounded like me talking about women, enough to sound dangerous but still clueless to the details.

-It places the watch in the winder. It does what its told.

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
Damn Keyboard Cowboy!
He knew which buttons to push. Hope he got his jollies.
I always prefer to look at the good in things, and in this case it showed how the membership rallied together to a common cause, and it hopefully showed the Factories the extent we are willing to go, to create the flow of information and a back and forth coomunication for the goal of better quality products.
If any factories are reading this thread, please know we are always willing to provide honest feedback during the development process, and we are always willing to assist in pointing out major flaws in prototypes. This community of Rep Collectors has experts for all major brands and our eyes are very good at finding major flaws.
We really hope to have contact by Factory Reps, and this can save you development costs because it will catch many major mistakes before product is in production. Better reps mean higher sales for you. Dear Factories, we are ready when you are. Thank you for considering this collaboration.

ahhh110

Looking Around
1/9/15
Announcment

???rwi????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous rwi can receive the latest news, and now you're just like "Frog under the well" (Know Nothing) and being led by the nose. There will be no real boss would like to contact you lot useless people, do not care about your views, you have to accept the reality and not wishful thinking to change anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------