• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

about Zenith Defy El Primero 21

Gokhann

Horology Curious
27/1/21
Türkiye
Hello my friends, I need your help on something. First of all, please warn me if I have brought the subject to the wrong section. I wrote in the new members section, I don't know much about Replica watches. I'm trying to learn something from you. So my questions may sound stupid to you. Sorry again for that. I love Zenith watches. I want to have one replica Zenith. There is a model I like, but I don't know if a replica of this model was produced. I want help from you on this issue. I wonder if the replica of the Zenith Defy El Primero 21 was produced? Or am I looking for a replica of this model for nothing? Since you have more information than me, I wanted to ask you. If your answer is "yes", who should I contact to find this model? I've been reading the forum since yesterday evening but I'm confused. If you can spare your precious time and reply, I would be very happy. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Gokhann

Horology Curious
27/1/21
Türkiye

hmm..this is very interesting.
I thought the replica of this model was produced. because I read the post on this blog;
http://www.paneraiswissclone.info/low-price-replica-zenith-defy-el-primero-21-watch-review/

The truth is, I have never owned a replica watch before. I wanted to buy a replica watch for the first time in my life, luckily, this model doesn't have a replica either.
Because you are more knowledgeable and interested than I do, I feel obliged to trust your words. You're sure it's not a replica of this model, right?

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
hmm..this is very interesting.
I thought the replica of this model was produced. because I read the post on this blog;
http://www.paneraiswissclone.info/lo...-watch-review/

The truth is, I have never owned a replica watch before. I wanted to buy a replica watch for the first time in my life, luckily, this model doesn't have a replica either.
Because you are more knowledgeable and interested than I do, I feel obliged to trust your words. You're sure it's not a replica of this model, right?

The best advice I can give you is that if its not from a Trusted Dealer listed in the TD section of this very forum, stay well away from it. I sent you to Trusty Time as they have a very very broad range, the best photos and videos in the rep game. Puretimewatch.io, Intime05.co, YourWatch.io are also very reputable and have enormous catalogues. If you decide to buy from one of the - literally - thousands of scam sites, in the best case you will receive a very poor replica, and worse case you will lose your money and your identity cloned by the scam site.

Last edited:

Gokhann

Horology Curious
27/1/21
Türkiye
The best advice I can give you is that if its not from a Trusted Dealer listed in the TD section of this very forum, stay well away from it. I sent you to Trusty Time as they have a very very broad range, the best photos and videos in the rep game. Puretimewatch.io, Intime05.co, YourWatch.io are also very reputable and have enormous catalogues. If you decide to buy from one of the - literally - thousands of scam sites, in the best case you will receive a very poor replica, and worse case you will lose your money and your identity cloned by the scam site.

I am grateful to you for your interest and very useful information. Thank you so much.
I think I will contact all of the Trusted Dealer on this forum one by one by email.
I want this watch very much and I am very angry with myself why I chose this model among so many models.
Thank you again for your help, I wish you a good week in advance.