• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Defy Rep

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Since we're on the subject, I would kill for a good rep of the new Chronomaster Sport. Look at this beauty! Unfortunately, it's probably impossible given the complicated chrono, which measures to 1/10th of a second...

I would love a good rep of this, can’t imagine it happening tho

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
I am no expert but looks good. Not sure about the jewel colour and the overall finish though. Its in stock now, my TD (Geektime) is quote $358 for it. Not sure if worth it that much until more in depth reviews come out.

I wish they didn’t lie about the clone movement lol. Its a decorative clone not a real clone. Theres a purple gear thats visibly spinning on gen around 10 o clock. Not seen in the rep. Instant tell. But for $358 its actually a good watch.

boodoo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/20
I wish they didn’t lie about the clone movement lol. Its a decorative clone not a real clone. Theres a purple gear thats visibly spinning on gen around 10 o clock. Not seen in the rep. Instant tell. But for $358 its actually a good watch.

Good spot, I just saw it and now can’t unsee it lol. The spinning gear makes the gen look alive while the rep looks a bit flat without it. Still not completely put off though.

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Release a titanium version with blue dial and I am in. Shame it's not more accurate....

Reactions: LeBron

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
Anyone else got one yet? I can't wait to see these arriving with people. I've been after a Maurice lacroix skeleton gen for some time, and this scratched that itch. I think. The red dots put me off though. Maybe it's just the photo's....

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU
Anyone else got one yet? I can't wait to see these arriving with people. I've been after a Maurice lacroix skeleton gen for some time, and this scratched that itch. I think. The red dots put me off though. Maybe it's just the photo's....

Well, I ordered it yesterday so we'll know soon enough :)

lepois

Known Member
6/12/16
Well, I ordered it yesterday so we'll know soon enough :)

Any news? :D I check this thread everyday just to see some new post :D I'm wondering if I should buy this or not and I need to clear my mind :D

lo1800

29/3/21
italy
thats really nice, also if i'd go for the non skeleton too, as said also by another user.
i had the gen and then sold pity.....but still searching a good rep, maybe by ZSF to have again that nice watch.

nnt33

27/9/15
Keen to know if anyone has ordered one and could give a brief review on it. Been watching the videos and pics over and over, definitely looks like there are no running gears at 10. Can anyone confirm? No running gear and stainles steel rather than titanium does put me off a little :(