• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Defy Rep

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
I was on my way to post the same thing.
it's very beautiful!

https://www.noob2.com/15034.html

I was on my way to post the same thing.
it's very beautiful!

Some time ago I got angry with the El Primero but theLU usine did it well, very well!

it's time for my Hublot to retire!!

For some reason your link doesnt work for me. Does that site show the movement in action? Is there any video of the watch? Thanks!

ter2625

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/7/19
Agree that this looks amazing, however will wait for the non skeleton version.
Had the pleasure of trying this gen the other day and it is truly amazing, feel and function - wow.

Reactions: LeBron

MolluskMan

Known Member
16/10/20
New York, NY
Since we're on the subject, I would kill for a good rep of the new Chronomaster Sport. Look at this beauty! Unfortunately, it's probably impossible given the complicated chrono, which measures to 1/10th of a second...

ter2625

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/7/19
Since we're on the subject, I would kill for a good rep of the new Chronomaster Sport. Look at this beauty! Unfortunately, it's probably impossible given the complicated chrono, which measures to 1/10th of a second...

agree, this is my favourite (the larger version please)

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
That Chronomaster idea was bad to begin with: "We sold the original movement for the Daytona, so we should sell a full copy." :facepalm: