• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EL PRIMERO CHRONOMASTER REP AND OTHER

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
the rule is pretty simple - if no TD has a certain model in stock yet nor announced it is less likely that a non TD carrying those.

Some models may will be released in the near future - if that is the case you would have heard of them on here before a non TD releases them.

If it is too good to be true - it is often not true haha

I can't even open the sites btw...

Check the forum for those models - if there isn't anything - keep hoping!

Last edited:
Reactions: RLX13

Picksk

18/6/20
Yes, the general rule of thumb is if the watch is not available with one TD, usually none of them will have it. Even the ones that might be available might be RLs or returned pieces, so I wouldn’t really buy as most of the TDs source from same factories. It might be available from other Non TD sites, but you are taking a risk with them, if anything goes wrong, you are on your own. Not to say that all of them will rip you, I have bought watches from non TDs before I leant of this forum, and luckily they have all been good experiences but then again, it’s all totally based on luck I would say. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: RLX13