• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Zenith El Primero Chronomaster Power Reserve - First Purchase

famgar

Looking Around
3/10/18
From Mary Watches, AX factory with a Venus 75 Hand Wind Movement. with sapphire and water resistant. Power Reserve fully functional I paid $478 for it excl. shipping. What do you guys think of it?

ciaoman21

Known Member
5/2/19
EU
beautiful watch ! which seller ! venus 75 is a very good movement (ST19 seagull, i m sur)

Donkey69

Supporter
Certified
31/12/16
UK
Looks very nice indeed.
I really like this watch, I tried on the gen when traveling through Gatwick. Really nicely set out dial, useful power reserve indicator and beautiful see thru window with tourb.
Yours looks nicely finished and a very good rep.
Wear it in good health friend

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

famgar

Looking Around
3/10/18
Sorry for such late reply. I had purchased this from Mary watches. It has stopped working altogether approximately 4 months ago. The crown is totally stacked and cannot rotate. I have brought the watch to some repair shops and they all told me parts just started falling apart and could not help. To no avail I have contacted Mary to assist with the repair. The watch was exceptional till it worked... too bad Mary did not even reply my multiple emails as I would have still given her some thumbs up and purchased more from her... Maybe I was just unlucky but damn, that was an expensive toy for less than 1 year use...

sgrepfam101

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/6/18
Singapore
Excellent pictures. But what a pity what had happened to your watch. Have you tried messaging the TD for any help?|