• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHGate Zenith

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Not too shabby, especially when it just cost 10% of the moonswatch quartz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mclarendude

UmpaHimself

7/6/12
The bummer is the finish on the case. I know these are dirt cheap but if only they had a brushed service I would buy one in a heartbeat

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
I have the gen of this, and the 36,000 vph movement is really worth the purchase price. The different finishing on the different surfaces is also really fantastic. Curious how the rep handles that.

typevii

Horology Curious
2/11/21
West Coast
I have a gen A385 revival and have ordered one of these. It just shipped, so when it arrives I will post pictures. Not really expecting much from a $35 rep, but we shall see.

typevii

Horology Curious
2/11/21
West Coast
Ok, here we go with a quick comparison.
Lets just say you get what you pay for in this case. I wasn't expecting much, but it has no awful QC issues (it's working, Chrono works,resets almost to zero) it arrived within a few weeks and looks roughly similar to the gen.
Overall it's not bad, no need to go over all the differences, you can see them quite clearly, likely it is easier to just say it has a passing resemblance to the gen.
The most obvious difference (apart form the case size and finish!) is the crystal. The real A385 has a domed crystal, this 'replica' has flat crystal, which completely changes the look.
Movement is a Sunon PE60.