Welcome Logixa to the RWI watchmaker list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Logixa to the RWI watchmaker list

Please join me in welcoming Logixa to the RWI dealer family. Logixa has been well known in rep circles well before he came on the scene here and has built a reputation as a thorough and professional watchmaker. His reputation preceded him it was a damn good one.

Don't forget if you have work done please leave feedback in his review section, good, mediocre or bad we want to hear it and so does he.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...pm-watchmaking

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Great to see a new RWI watchmaker. Great stuff Logixa .

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Thank you Trailboss and the RWI staff and members for this wonderful opportunity!
      My works:
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...logixa-s-works

PM Watchmaking on RWI:
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...pm-watchmaking

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Divers, Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Welcome Logixa
          An awesome dutch watchmaker with fair pricing!

Comment

Happy to hear that maat,and welcome .

Comment

Congratulations buddy

Comment

Llogixa a certified RWI watchsmith. Wow. Pickledbeetroot will be spitting feathers! Congrats though mate! You'll always be my first port of call if I need a bracelet link removing
                Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Welcome dude!!! This is awesome!
                  "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

Great addition to the team!
                    Logixa is a very competent guy, far from being the hobbyist he humbly calls himself.
                    Wish you all the best brother

Nik’s Watch Service on RWI:
                    https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-probationary-trusted-dealers/nikz’s-watch-service-modding-and-gold-plating

Comment

Logixa - Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

All the best! I enjoyed your thread "How to service a Tourbillion" - pretty advanced stuff, highly professional.

Comment

Congrats Sir.
                          I've also been researching Tourbillions on the recommendation of another member, and came upon the above thread. A very detailed read, love the visuals & detailed explanations, thank you & best of luck.
                          'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Welcome mate
                            WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
                            -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

Welcome. Logixa . Well, what can I say, he did some amazing work for me in the past few years. Solid and amazing watchmaker. Great to see you here introduced !!

Comment

Working...
                              X