Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please welcome another new section mod . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please welcome another new section mod . . .

Hey folks, please join me in welcoming our newest section mod, k4jun who will be assisting Mr. Pap with the Omega section. Between these two I doubt there is anything Omega related that will be be known so we are fortunate to have them both on the team. Thank you sir for stepping up and giving us some of your time, it's very much appreciated.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Welcome k4jun it will be great to see you managing the Omega section, a sub forum that is dear to my heart.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Welcome ! Omega section is settled for good

Comment

Thanks k4jun.
        Havent tipped my toe into that section, yet, but looking forward to it
        Stay safe
        'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Welcome @k4jun And congrates!

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Divers, Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Congratulations and thank you for your time!

Comment

Congratz
                "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                "You!"

Comment

Welcome k4jun!!! Most likely i will be helping you as i have been out of the rep game for quite some time... Work is taking all my time lately... Good to have you in the team!

PM Admin to become a SUPPORTER or to Donate and help the forum!!!

Comment

Congrats bro and thank you!
                    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                    GMT Movements Explained
                    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                    Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                    The Fantasy Watch Thread
                    Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                    Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

K4JUN for the gold ribbon!

Comment

Thank you for dedicating your time and sharing your valuable knowledge.
                        In the Land of the blind the one eyed Man is King.

"I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pap View Post
                          i will be helping you
                          It does not get better than that. The Omega master himself has spoken Always great to see you P.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

k4jun Welcome to the Fray ! I'm sure your expertise will be a valuable asset to the Omega section. Thanks for volunteering your time and experience to help the community.

Comment

k4jun and Mr. Pap No doubt 2 of the best resident Omega Gurus.
                              k4jun for President, 2024
                              "Build it and they will come".

Comment

Working...
                              X