No announcement yet.

Your Watch - on suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody cares at that point, stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by SSW09 View Post
      nobody cares at that point, stop posting.
      I care. I hope they can make amends and return. Seems they just got a shitty deal with customs. They were the best sealer I've dealt with. Blew pure time out of the water. Live chat feature was nice. And they answered emails really quick. Plus they tried making stuff right and trying to make stuff right even after they lost their dealer status here. That resonates with me. Hopefully somebody else pops up with good prices like they had.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Morrob95 View Post
        I care. I hope they can make amends and return. Seems they just got a shitty deal with customs. They were the best sealer I've dealt with. Blew pure time out of the water. Live chat feature was nice. And they answered emails really quick. Plus they tried making stuff right and trying to make stuff right even after they lost their dealer status here. That resonates with me. Hopefully somebody else pops up with good prices like they had.

You understand people here lost 3k+ ,right ?

Comment

Originally posted by freediver View Post

You understand people here lost 3k+ ,right ?
          I also read and saw them making amends even after losing their dealer status. That should count for something. Sure it sucks they didn't diversify and only used rwi as a source of income. They should have had money set aside for a situation like this. Still though, I think they would have made things right if they were able to.

Comment

That should count for something.
            What counts is that they ran away like bitches and many people have lost money. They acted with dishonesty, hid their problems to keep the money rolling in and blamed everyone else for their problems every step of the way.

What I find amazing is that even after it has been clearly shown that they were scumbags, some people still try to justify and find excuses for them. They deserve nothing but contempt. With all due respect, stop this bullcrap.

Comment

You have to be fucking joking! Why do we even bother?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

I also read and saw them making amends even after losing their dealer status.
                This happened before running away with the members' money
                "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                "You!"

Comment

Well, today I got a certified letter from the law office of Gibney representing the fellas as Rolex. They sent me a very strongly worded letter about violating the Lanham Act and that I was subject to a $2,000,000 fine and 10 years in jail if I tried to contact YourWatch.

Comment

Originally posted by eshow3907 View Post
                    Well, today I got a certified letter from the law office of Gibney representing the fellas as Rolex. They sent me a very strongly worded letter about violating the Lanham Act and that I was subject to a $2,000,000 fine and 10 years in jail if I tried to contact YourWatch.
                    Whaaaaaat? Can we see a pic of the letter? That's insane!

Comment

Don't post it here but please send me a scan of that, I'd very much like to see it.

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

I've been following this thread from the start, and this here is the most interesting post in it!

Comment

Originally posted by DiggerOfWatches View Post

I've been following this thread from the start, and this here is the most interesting post in it!
                          Agreed. Wonder how Rolex even got his address.

Comment

Rolex didn't get it - but someone on their behalf did.

I am just so glad that I have NEVER purchased a counterfeit item EVER (that's for the people acting on any brands behalf who are reading this thread)

The Lanham Act is a big deal

Comment

I’m sure one of the watches seized by customs was addressed to him.
                              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

I'm not sure i got it, but why would they care if you tried to contact someone? And why is it "contacting them" and not "buying from them"? IDK but this stinks
                                Last edited by mari115; 29-05-21, 07:41.
                                "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                                "You!"

Comment

Working...
                                X