Your Watch - on suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eshow3907 View Post

Has anyone ever had any luck with doing this with customs? I cannot imagine US customs releasing the goods at this point. The letter listed both watches in full detail (almost like they copy and pasted the details from the website).

I did open a ticket with the RWI help desk, but with all the other noise they are long gone.
    I had some stuff caught up at one point...I just said I ordered watch parts and wanted them delivered. I’d be quite upset it my order was held up...I can’t believe these “citizens” are opening up private mail.

Comment

Yeah guys, seriously don't mess with Customs. That's a really bad idea and they can be a vindictive bunch.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

eshow3907 i order from dhgate once a month just to keep the China mail inbound and not suspicious...sounds like customs is going to destroy your items.

Comment

That sucks
          Last edited by greenpip; 02-05-21, 09:59.

Comment

Originally posted by lytnin View Post
            eshow3907 i order from dhgate once a month just to keep the China mail inbound and not suspicious...sounds like customs is going to destroy your items.
            Yep, or walk off with them... bummer... was really looking forward to that new hulk....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yourwatch website is reachable again, albeit it is showing the default Apache site and old paths do not work. Also, the certificate seems to be the old one (validity starting from "Tue, 06 Oct 2020 00:00:00 GMT").

Might be a "real" scam site coming up...

Comment

Originally posted by Ylijumala View Post
                Might be a "real" scam site coming up
                Not a good idea imo, I guess if one looks for 'yourwatch' they will find our nice thoughts about them. A domain is cheap.

Comment

[email protected]
                  Is the Adress who are linked at the blocked yourwatch site.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't read everything. I just wanted to say that despite quality control issues, rejected twice for wrong or invalid models, in the end I was offered a higher value piece that took a long (too long) time but finally arrived.
                    not having read everything, I repeat, I just wanted to make my own consideration. it is inexperience in my opinion, nothing else.

Comment

Finally u mean today? Or yeasterday? To eu? Your watch was hold by customs?
                      WatchBox is not necessary..

Comment

no. it all took place a few months ago. i think i was one of the first to try this td in test. 30/10/2020 paid. 30/11/2020 confirmed quality control for a vsf omega 007 50TH, after a wrong model (I had asked for mks and they didn't have it) and a model with defects. arrived on 01/29/2021. two months of travel. even if with problems or difficulties, for me they still solved. even if the watch does not hold the charge well, we know what we are buying. for now it is fine and keeps time but it will have to be revised

Comment

I forgot. Italy.

Comment

Really? I got a really sweet Panerais ceramica from your watch.io

This was end of December 2020. They shipped mid Jan 2021.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Holy cow! I missed that one entirely, unfortunately, sometimes the staff need to be told about these more obscure red flag posts. No way was that down to the factory, what utter rubbish!
                              Chiming in a bit late on this. But that was me who got the noob BLNR in the QC photos. I cancelled that order with them shortly after that and got the one remaining watch shipped to me.

I didn’t include the mods because they offered a new watch as a replacement (in my eyes, that was the solution I wanted) But little did I know the issue stretched to watches getting seized and no refunds / replacements thereafter.

Comment

A few days ago I got a package form them after 60 days in transit. They shipped it out just before they vanished. Content was as expected. However, I'm still missing one watch that was seized. At least I was lucky enough to get part of my order.

Comment

Working...
                                X