Your Watch - on suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guenne View Post
    Hey "Julian" and "James"! Sure you read this. You were a nice contact and I enjoyed chatting with you. Trusted you but it seems I was too greenly. However, enjoy life with my money and the money of my mates here. Have fun!
    I think they don’t read this

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Mine was one of those that was seized ????????

Unfortunately, no response to any communications from them, which is exceptionally disappointing, but looking through a lot of this thread, it appeared that they did try and help some people, but their trusted status prevented them from doing too much. I know it doesn't feel right, but in some replies they were trying to blame this forum in particular for putting in place things that were not helping them to resolve our problems.

Good to see that some people are getting their watches and some received refunds. I live in hope that they may come through, as they have always been good for previous purchases, but only time will tell if they really will honour their promises, or not...

Comment

These guys owe me 430,- euro!!

2 months ago i send them a watch to repair. If they won't respond to my e-mail i will post these adresses in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by vilows View Post

2 months ago i send them a watch to repair. If they won't respond to my e-mail i will post these adresses in this thread.
          Post it, they won't respond, they are scammers and they disappeared with who knows how much money
          "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
          "You!"

Comment

To be honest, I'm surprised there is no thread in the brig for them yet. But maybe that's just for normal users and not dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by mpx View Post
              To be honest, I'm surprised there is no thread in the brig for them yet. But maybe that's just for normal users and not dealers.
              Their status have been upgraded to a Failed Dealer sometime ago. Since, they have disappeared with members money, could that be considered as an offence to place Yourwatch inside the Brig?
              WTB: NOOB DAYTONA's V4 or V3 (Any Reference Number)

WTB: V72 / V726 / V730 Movements

WTB: TC 16610LV - V6 or V7

Comment

I guess. They scammed quite a lot of people in the end. But there are others who have to decide that. But in my opinion they would qualify for it.

Comment

Originally posted by vilows View Post

I think the back sending adress was only a postbox. My wrong order are sent back to a postbox.

These guys own 2900€ from me ;-)
                  And I have reordered these watches from intime... now you know how expensive this hobby is :-)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

I just caught up with this thread today. I never knew it happened.

I had one forum exchange with these guys back in November. Some guy had ordered an ARF BLNR. YW gave them QC’s of a Noob with an ARF sticker on it.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-sample/page28

When they were called out for this shit they said they relied on the factories to give them the right watch, that they don't check what they receive and that it was for us to check they were doing their job properly:

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post
                    Hey guys,

So much negative, that's sad. But that is how it works in China sometimes. We order one thing, get another. QC is actually done for error elimination, not just for admiring a flawless watch. We have no physical possibilities to check every watch from every side and to compare it to reference pictures - QC is also to sort issues like this, not to receive all perfect pictures every time, as if there was no error or flaws - QC would not be needed at all. There is no goal to trick you in any way - that is not how we work! We just send you pictures of what we receive from the couriers that arrive from many different places every day, we physically have no time for ridiculous games like this. Come on, sticking wrong stickers and trying to sell it for rep lovers - that is really funny. We are really sorry for this, but again, we just show you what we got, nothing else. Watch is being replaced without problems.

P.S. James is actually the owner of the YW, and sits in Europe, while QC is done by other guy in China office, and James just forwards them to you while the online QC system is still in development. So James does all he can do to make you happy, silly games are not about him.

YW.
                    That's when I realized there was no way I would ever deal with them. As in this thread, they blamed everyone else and failed to take responsibility for their actions.

_

I’m sorry for all the guys who lost out.

A couple of observations though -

1. They had some positive reviews, but a positive review from a 2-month-old blue boy with 10 posts is next to worthless.

2. Giving a ‘Probationary’ Dealer $3k is plain stupid - if you absolutely have to get that many watches - at once - put it through a ‘Trusted’ Dealer. Smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post
                      Some guy had ordered an ARF BLNR. YW gave them QC’s of a Noob with an ARF sticker on it.
                      Holy cow! I missed that one entirely, unfortunately, sometimes the staff need to be told about these more obscure red flag posts. No way was that down to the factory, what utter rubbish!

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

That's really a dumb move from them. I just had the issue that they sent me QC pics of a 116610LN instead of a 126610LN and while that's something that shouldn't happen, it's not such a big issue in my opinion. When you deal with so many watches each day I can image it's a bit difficult to differentiate the two, the differences are quite small as we all know.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Holy cow! I missed that one entirely, unfortunately, sometimes the staff need to be told about these more obscure red flag posts. No way was that down to the factory, what utter rubbish!
                          Yes, it would have been better to have tagged you or Raddave at the time. There were a lot of guys who seemed happy to let it go at the time so I moved on...

Comment

Well, sadly, my order from January was officially Seized buy US Customs...

Safe to assume, this package is done for... and sadly Yourwatch has disappeared. Customs sure took its time on this one... every minute of its 90 days.

Comment

eshow3907 are you going to file a claim? As homage watch or something like that unbeknownst to you that a rep was sent?

Comment

Originally posted by lytnin View Post
                                eshow3907 are you going to file a claim? As homage watch or something like that unbeknownst to you that a rep was sent?
                                Has anyone ever had any luck with doing this with customs? I cannot imagine US customs releasing the goods at this point. The letter listed both watches in full detail (almost like they copy and pasted the details from the website).

I did open a ticket with the RWI help desk, but with all the other noise they are long gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X