Your Watch - on suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giellea View Post
    Luckily my watch ordered from YW arrived today.
    when was it shipped?

Comment

it was shipped on 11/03/21 from the netherlands

Comment

it was shipped on 11/03/21 from the netherlands
        You escaped the Latvian Steamroller
        In the Land of the blind the one eyed Man is King.

"I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy it!"

Comment

Mine was shipped 15th of march, delivered 6th of april
          WatchBox is not necessary..

Comment

Well I tried to pay Goods and services but it bounced back and they said there had been a problem so pay F&F so yes I should have known but they were a TD so I paid. Not a critisism as such and I am sure its all listed here somewhere and no I am a big boy and understand all that but is there a point to being a TD? What do you have to do? Obviously I did my homework as such picking a TD but it hasnt made any difference I am still two watches down. Anyone have an aswer to why a massive amount of their watches were seized or is that a lie as well?

Comment

Was not TD

Comment

Originally posted by mossquire View Post
                Well I tried to pay Goods and services but it bounced back and they said there had been a problem so pay F&F so yes I should have known but they were a TD so I paid. Not a critisism as such and I am sure its all listed here somewhere and no I am a big boy and understand all that but is there a point to being a TD? What do you have to do? Obviously I did my homework as such picking a TD but it hasnt made any difference I am still two watches down. Anyone have an aswer to why a massive amount of their watches were seized or is that a lie as well?
                YW never (!) was a TD!
                They had the status of an Probationary Dealer!
                Last edited by Paolo069; 09-04-21, 12:18.

Comment

Originally posted by diamant View Post
                  Why are we stil commenting in this thread? Its not facebook, we got screwed and lesson learned. End of story. I’ve contacted my bank to chargeback on paypal, all of u other buyers should do it also.
                  Why are we commenting on any thread? Because we're sitting in the home office and can't be bothered to do real work...

Comment

but they were a TD so I paid
                    How many times do we need to point out that they were a PROBATIONARY dealer and NOT a full TD? It said so right in their posts and their section was in the probationary dealer section.
                    Do folk not understand what probation is?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                    ************************************************** *************
                    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

Why are we commenting on any thread? Because we're sitting in the home office and can't be bothered to do real work...
                      In the Land of the blind the one eyed Man is King.

"I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy it!"

Comment

Kindly refer to Post #751

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...17#post9790517
                        Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Anyone have an aswer to why a massive amount of their watches were seized or is that a lie as well?

Only YW can answer that , and sadly , they wont
                          BAH !!!!

Comment

Luckily my watch ordered from YW arrived today.
                            Same one of mine also arrived a few days ago

Comment

[QUOTE=mossquire;n9808593]Well I tried to pay Goods and services but it bounced back and they said there had been a problem so pay F&F/QUOTE]

Same, no chance to have money back

Comment

Hey "Julian" and "James"! Sure you read this. You were a nice contact and I enjoyed chatting with you. Trusted you but it seems I was too greenly. However, enjoy life with my money and the money of my mates here. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X