Your Watch - on suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supe12sta12z View Post
    Signs were all there from the very beginning. People just chose to ignore it since their prices were great.
    From the very beginning? What signs were those exactly? I assume you made your early concerns known to the administration that they had made a massive misjudgment in appointing them Probationary dealer and doom will surely follow?
    As far as I can see in the very beginning a large number of members purchased quite successfully and the problem didn't materialise until considerably later compounded by the customs seizure of 30+ watches.
    In the Land of the blind the one eyed Man is King.

"I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Allanoakley View Post

From the very beginning? What signs were those exactly? I assume you made your early concerns known to the administration that they had made a massive misjudgment in appointing them Probationary dealer and doom will surely follow?
      As far as I can see in the very beginning a large number of members purchased quite successfully and the problem didn't materialise until considerably later compounded by the customs seizure of 30+ watches.
      Oh you don't remember the shitty packaging from the beginning and getting called out on it while giving a huge attitude acting like there's nothing wrong with the packaging? How about the bullshit guarantee charge? You should know, you paid for it.

I've been here long enough to see multiple TDs go from probationary dealers to TDs, and YW is a joke in comparison.

Comment

Oh you don't remember the shitty packaging from the beginning and getting called out on it while giving a huge attitude acting like there's nothing wrong with the packaging? How about the bullshit guarantee charge? You should know, you paid for it.

I've been here long enough to see multiple TDs go from probationary dealers to TDs, and YW is a joke in comparison.
        Yes I read all the reviews including the one about poor packaging. I also read many positive reviews too. Don't misinterpret me, I am not defending YW in any way shape or form but I disagree that the writing was on the wall from the very beginning. If that was the case then I am sure the members wouldn't have been knowingly thrown to the lambs to ascertain if a particular dealer would pass the probationary test. On the contrary I would be very surprised if their integrity was not some how appraised by the staff prior to being allowed to sell here.
        How things later transgressed is a different story and one I doubt anyone could have predicted from the very beginning.
        In the Land of the blind the one eyed Man is King.

"I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy it!"

Comment

Originally posted by walla65 View Post
          and I honestly did not appreciate the pressure that some they did it to the administrators to make sure that they let YW still use RWI to heal their position ...
          ive read this 4 times and it still does not make sense
          BAH !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

ive read this 4 times and it still does not make sense
            I rephrase ... I did not appreciate the pressure made by those involved in the problems with YW ..... when they pushed to convince the administrators to unblock YW .... at the risk of involving other users .... thank goodness that the administrators have remained firm in their position......otherwise the damage would have spread ... without saving those already involved ....
            Last edited by walla65; 08-04-21, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Allanoakley View Post
              What signs were those exactly?
              To tell the truth there have been occasions in which members complained about YW's boxing method, and by that i mean they used to ship badly made boxes or envelop and they didn't even recognize the problem at first giving everyone attitude.
              Last edited by mari115; 08-04-21, 19:31.
              "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
              "You!"

Comment

That was a clear case of over-entitlement if you ask me. Both of my watches from YW came packed well and even VSFs come without the plastic box everyone was shouting for in the mentioned YW thread. All this conspiracy nonsense is far from the truth. YW were just blokes who thought they'd earn a quick dime with reps, but it all went south from some point and they didn't come up with a recovery plan.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

That was a clear case of over-entitlement if you ask me. Both of my watches from YW came packed well and even VSFs come without the plastic box everyone was shouting for in the mentioned YW thread. All this conspiracy nonsense is far from the truth. YW were just blokes who thought they'd earn a quick dime with reps, but it all went south from some point and they didn't come up with a recovery plan.
                  Yep. You need contingency cash in order to run a business, and a lot more than just 30 x $500 order's worth. A sad tale indeed.
                  WTB: JF AP ROO Safari in coffee and cream

Comment

Why are we stil commenting in this thread? Its not facebook, we got screwed and lesson learned. End of story. I’ve contacted my bank to chargeback on paypal, all of u other buyers should do it also.

Comment

So I take it from this post I have lost both my orders with YW?, a Pelagos which got seized over two months ago and a Sub which is now shown on tracking as expired? I paid Paypal so can I do a chargeback? Does it not have have been paid through services and not friends & Family?
                      Last edited by mossquire; 08-04-21, 21:45.

Comment

May be that if all those who paid with paypal report the scam (i suppose the mail adress is the same) paypal moves on... but ... I see it very difficult, they will have emptied the coffer and therefore no return, in any way you have used paypal...

Comment

Originally posted by mossquire View Post
                          So I take it from this post I have lost both my orders with YW?, a Pelagos which got seized over two months ago and a Sub which is now shown on tracking as expired? I paid Paypal so can I do a chargeback? Does it not have have been paid through services and not friends & Family?
                          if you paid goods and services , please try to do a refund/chargeback
                          Last edited by Raddave; 09-04-21, 00:32. Reason: Staff edit
                          BAH !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post
                            if you paid goods and services , please try to do a refund/chargeback
                            This. At this stage you can go for broke, good luck.

************************************************** ********
                            People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                            ************************************************** *************
                            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                            ************************************************** ********
                            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                              That's somewhat unusual.
                              Well... apparently, usps no longer has the tracking active which shows on the internal post system as seized returned to sender.

Who really knows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Luckily my watch ordered from YW arrived today.

Comment

Working...
                                X