Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Watch - on suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by LongyUK View Post

    Helpful, thanks. I resigned myself to the fact I wouldn't get the watches weeks ago, I'm long over it.

    A few people have mentioned the attitude of some members on this post. You fit snugly into that category my friend.
    Nah not really bro, i'm really sorry it turned out to be like this, but the fact that you RL the watches the day before the suspension was as unlucky as ironic.

    Hopefully these scammers will burn in hell, i wonder what happened to the guys who were trying to dig their identities
    "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"

    "You!"

    Comment


      Not really joking...and no disrespect intended, but it was said if all members were paid back, TD status would be revisited. I know that is a snowballs chance in hell, but they did ask for 2-3 months and you have information of privi to regular paying and non paying members. Watches are still arriving...maybe And most likely an overlap.

      Yes the writing is on the wall...but hey, by other members admission, some great TD’s had some tough beginnings...also, I really don’t get the aggression thing that is peppered throughout this thread.

      Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
      You have to be fucking joking . . .
      FML, why do we even bother . . .

      Comment


        Originally posted by lytnin View Post
        I really don’t get the aggression thing that is peppered throughout this thread.
        We are in a constant battle to save people from themselves. We suspend someone and we are met with how great they are, people going to give them orders anyway in spite of a bad situation "to show them support", we are told that if we just let them start selling again maybe some will get their money back, and then comments about how maybe after all this (including the disappearing act) we will reconsider their dealer status.. And you wonder why we spit nails sometimes. We literally have people trust this dealer more than the administration on this forum and sent them money after suspension and now want our help to get their money back.
        THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

        Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"


        Comment


          I get it...and I appreciate the warnings from admin and mods. I got burnt with my first rep...did a little research and found RWI. I haven’t been burnt since and have paid reasonable prices for nice reps.

          I just can’t grasp why they left when it seemed to be at a resolution. I don’t think like that and I’m an optimistic person. If I fall down, I’m getting back up swinging harder to stay in the game.

          Originally posted by daytona4me View Post

          We are in a constant battle to save people from themselves. We suspend someone and we are met with how great they are, people going to give them orders anyway in spite of a bad situation "to show them support", we are told that if we just let them start selling again maybe some will get their money back, and then comments about how maybe after all this (including the disappearing act) we will reconsider their dealer status.. And you wonder why we spit nails sometimes. We literally have people trust this dealer more than the administration on this forum and sent them money after suspension and now want our help to get their money back.

          Comment


            Dude, don't you get that they are gone in the wind? No website, no emails and no trace of anything left. Seems like YW had it all planned ahead of time... Forget about they being reinstated as a TD, they wouldn't be allowed on a M2M sales thread (Mods, correct me if I am wrong here). People who are getting the watches now, those items should have been in transit for quite sometime and nothing else, everyone who has paid recently aren't getting QC pics or the tracking numbers. Many of us in this thread has lost something due to YW, they have even disabled their ticketing system on Tawk.to and there is no way they shall keep their books in order ever again. Julian & James shall be looking at these messages and shall be laughing at us as some of us are still hoping something would turn up eventually and we shall be getting those orders anytime soon, while enjoying premium Georgian Wines with the leftover money.



            Originally posted by lytnin View Post
            Not really joking...and no disrespect intended, but it was said if all members were paid back, TD status would be revisited. I know that is a snowballs chance in hell, but they did ask for 2-3 months and you have information of privi to regular paying and non paying members. Watches are still arriving...maybe And most likely an overlap.

            Yes the writing is on the wall...but hey, by other members admission, some great TD’s had some tough beginnings...also, I really don’t get the aggression thing that is peppered throughout this thread.



            WTB: VS3235 Movement

            Comment


              Originally posted by C Master View Post

              As tripdog said no is the simple answer. If it was the case then we could not remain impartial when it comes to disputes with dealers.

              The only thing that RWI gets is a few watches for our raffles, which keep the forum afloat (along with subscriptions from supporters and patrons) and considering what the dealers potentially make from having a free platform on RWI you would think they would give more for the raffles. Some contribute nothing at all

              The Trusted Dealers are vetted for the benefit of members to enjoy this shady hobby nothing more. Yes we have got to know some of the dealers through personal dealings and resolving disputes with them. However I have never been bought a pint by one lol. RWI is not referred to as the Dark Side for nothing, it is not a sales platform as many people view it to be.

              This is something I wrote a long time ago, after a few months experience of reading and following what was going on on RWI. This was before I was a member of staff here. My views have not changed even after years of being staff here. I doubt many bother to read the FAQs before they buy but I can assure you they are worth reading.

              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tch-sales-site
              I remember that thread. Good stuff!

              Comment


                Originally posted by daytona4me View Post

                It's actually a much bigger racket than this. There are hookers and blow too. You can read about it below.
                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...he-take-thread
                ...and all those parties on the private island.....which, not once, was I ever invited to......

                Comment


                  Originally posted by PAMorROLEX View Post
                  Julian & James shall be looking at these messages and shall be laughing at us as some of us are still hoping something would turn up eventually and we shall be getting those orders anytime soon, while enjoying premium Georgian Wines with the leftover money.
                  I disagree. They failed and turned away. They didn’t overcome the issue at hand didn’t even put forth a half-ass effort. It is reflective of their business acumen.

                  I offered my business and fiscal analysis experience (for free) to do a proforma to get motivated again and see light at the end of the tunnel. I’m a early retiree and offered help.

                  I didn’t want to see members get burned. They didn’t even consider it. It would have taken all of 4 hours to have a plan in place and a little sacrifice to get up and running; however, I do not know the intricacies of doing business with underground Chinese factories.

                  Comment


                    Man, this is a bummer... my package now seems to be returned to sender from us customs... bummer YW is now MIA...


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by eshow3907 View Post
                      my package now seems to be returned to sender from us customs.
                      That's somewhat unusual.

                      ************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge




                      Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens


                      Comment


                        RWI aren't a bank approving a company's business plan, these are dodgy black market businesses and I doubt they're going to have capital sitting in trust for 6 months.

                        They were a probationary dealer, it was clear, we all knew, or should have known, the extra risk we were taking by ordering with them. If you want to reduce the risk and try to play safe, you go with someone who is more established and has more examples of feedback and don't make a massive order with a probie.

                        Everyone has to start somewhere to get established.

                        Comment



                          those who want to take a risk with a TD on trial to save money for a pizza accept the risk ... then don't have to complain here if the administrators stop the carousel to prevent the damage from spreading like wildfire ....

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by walla65 View Post
                            those who want to take a risk with a TD on trial to save money for a pizza accept the risk ... then don't have to complain here if the administrators stop the carousel to prevent the damage from spreading like wildfire ....
                            Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I hardly think you will be comforting the people that lost money. As you are evidently blessed with the power of foresight perhaps you could give me the next winning lottery numbers....
                            In the Land of the blind the one eyed Man is King.

                            "I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy it!"

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Allanoakley View Post

                              Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I hardly think you will be comforting the people that lost money. As you are evidently blessed with the power of foresight perhaps you could give me the next winning lottery numbers....
                              I have no divinatory powers ... call it if you want sixth sense ... but when I read their presentation and the arrogant way in which YW wrote ... I avoided buying from them ... and I honestly did not appreciate the pressure that some they did it to the administrators to make sure that they let YW still use RWI to heal their position ...
                              knowing full well that they would drag others with them ...

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by walla65 View Post
                                I have no divinatory powers ... call it if you want sixth sense ... but when I read their presentation and the arrogant way in which YW wrote ... I avoided buying from them ... and I honestly did not appreciate the pressure that some they did it to the administrators to make sure that they let YW still use RWI to heal their position ...
                                knowing full well that they would drag others with them ...
                                Signs were all there from the very beginning. People just chose to ignore it since their prices were great.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X