Your Watch - on suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
    Del has resigned from next door - make him a Mod on here and he'll, 'lock this thread before another whiny cunt appears' - I think it might be the only way to turn off the stupid.

By the way, my apologies to all the stupid people who I offended by calling you stupid the other day.

Please note, I am only calling the stupid people stupid. The majority of the people who lost out with YourWatch are obviously not stupid and you have my genuine sympathy.

THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Originally posted by Jonlangley View Post
      Not sure 40+ people being out hundreds of dollars snowflakes.
      Cause not. Most betrayed customers are absolutely reasonable and are not trying to blame someone else (except YW and in some cases themselfes).
      WTB - Pam 224 - Pam 229 - Pam 382 - Pam 984 - Pam 985 - Pam 1312 - Pam 1313 - Pam 1314

Comment

Originally posted by daytona4me View Post

I really don't know what you're saying. If you are saying what it appears you are saying, I would tell you in the kindest of ways to go eat a monstrous bag of dicks (American, Australian, French, Irish, Scandinavian, Singaporean, & Chewbaccastanian, etc) then jump out of the closest window, ...... but making sure that I say it kindly as to not trigger the youngins.

If what you are saying is accountability to the probationary dealer issued by the mods (the accountability part), well, that's what this thread is.
        I mean, tell members who have lost money to f off or eat a bag of dicks is an interesting move.

Instead of taking constructive feedback and engaging in conversation about what could be done so 40+ members don't lose money like this in the future you tell members to eat a bag of dicks.

Cool

Comment

If mods have the power to strip a dealer they have the power to get some better information prior to allowing said dealer access to members.
          You showed up 16 years too late to give me lessons on onboarding a dealer so that you dont have to blindly buy from a shady website and get a canal street rep.

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

I mean, tell members who have lost money to f off or eat a bag of dicks is an interesting move.
            Cool
            Showing up on our forum to get free advise from decades of work that you didn't have to do, then taking the cheap way out and bought based on a slightly lower price instead of years of proven experience is on you, not the mods.

Comment

Showing up on our forum to get free advise from decades of work that you didn't have to do, then taking the cheap way out and bought based on a slightly lower price instead of years of proven experience is on you, not the mods.
              Where did I say I was passing the blame?

I'm simply asking what I the onboard process?

I'm not asking anyone specifically the mods to right any wrongs from the dealer. Each member who is out 100s bears that responsibility.

And while I would think everyone here appreciates the 16 years experience there was still a significant amount of loss from members on this forum from a dealer on this forum.

Regardless, I won't be giving any probationary dealers my of my business. Which, is super unfortunate but with no recourse there is no point.

Comment

Where did I say I was passing the blame?

https://i.ibb.co/Lh9gffQ/Full-Size-Render-2-600x.webp

Comment

Cool man, appreciate your contribution to the conversation. Really gives a great perspective.

Comment

Cool man, appreciate your contribution to the conversation. Really gives a great perspective.
                    You and I are arguing and all, but this is funny.

Comment

I'm dying! This is hilarious. I need to get on Amazon and buy some of these. Shoot, maybe everyone who lost money buys some of these and sends them to YW.

Comment

I mean no offense to you in anything I say, so please don’t take it as such, but to see your line of reasoning, it seems you think the admin team at RWI is cavalier in its approach to vetting new dealers since they weren’t able to prevent this incident. And though I’m not sure of the specifics of the process (nor am I privy to it) I can say with near certainty that there is one and that admin carry out due diligence for all prospective dealers. If they didn’t, there would for sure be many times more TDs than the current number. I think what we have to realize is that at that point of the process, the fellows at YW said and did the right things probably because at that time, they were legit. They weren’t doing anything shady, they seemed decent and they had an aggressive pricing structure, so they were deemed good enough to be given a try, thus the probationary tag. And I wish they would have succeeded because had they, they’d have set a new benchmark in rep pricing that would have benefited all of us, and I imagine admin hoped so too.

Unfortunately, things didn’t work out. Sadly, had their prices been in line with every other TD, they’d probably still be around. Where things went off the rails was their business model both in pricing and in the back end of their business. It almost seems like they were a couple of guys who happened to make contacts with some factories in China, learned the wholesale prices of reps, and thought, “hey, we can do this and make bank by undercutting all of the TDs out there”. Honestly, when I saw their pricing, it didn’t make any sense to me how they could be 10%-20% cheaper across the board, especially as the new “little guy”. Loss leaders? Sure, but every watch? That’s pretty much an FU to the current TDs in my opinion and probably the main reason I wasn’t tempted even a little to give them a try. But that’s my internal red flag.

But to place blame on the admin is a bit unfair. Their job isn’t to analyze the efficacy of anyone’s business. It’s not Shark Tank or Dragon’s Den. It’s to see if prospective dealers seem decent enough after screening to be given a shot, and YW was. That’s evident from the reaction of so many of the members/customers who were still willing to give them business even as their ship was sinking. They simply failed, and unfortunately many members went down with the ship. If there’s anything to be gleaned, it’s that no system is infallible, but I’m still glad as hell that the admin team is there doing what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by tortuga368 View Post

I mean no offense to you in anything I say, so please don’t take it as such, but to see your line of reasoning, it seems you think the admin team at RWI is cavalier in its approach to vetting new dealers since they weren’t able to prevent this incident. And though I’m not sure of the specifics of the process (nor am I privy to it) I can say with near certainty that there is one and that admin carry out due diligence for all prospective dealers. If they didn’t, there would for sure be many times more TDs than the current number. I think what we have to realize is that at that point of the process, the fellows at YW said and did the right things probably because at that time, they were legit. They weren’t doing anything shady, they seemed decent and they had an aggressive pricing structure, so they were deemed good enough to be given a try, thus the probationary tag. And I wish they would have succeeded because had they, they’d have set a new benchmark in rep pricing that would have benefited all of us, and I imagine admin hoped so too.

Unfortunately, things didn’t work out. Sadly, had their prices been in line with every other TD, they’d probably still be around. Where things went off the rails was their business model both in pricing and in the back end of their business. It almost seems like they were a couple of guys who happened to make contacts with some factories in China, learned the wholesale prices of reps, and thought, “hey, we can do this and make bank by undercutting all of the TDs out there”. Honestly, when I saw their pricing, it didn’t make any sense to me how they could be 10%-20% cheaper across the board, especially as the new “little guy”. Loss leaders? Sure, but every watch? That’s pretty much an FU to the current TDs in my opinion and probably the main reason I wasn’t tempted even a little to give them a try. But that’s my internal red flag.

But to place blame on the admin is a bit unfair. Their job isn’t to analyze the efficacy of anyone’s business. It’s not Shark Tank or Dragon’s Den. It’s to see if prospective dealers seem decent enough after screening to be given a shot, and YW was. That’s evident from the reaction of so many of the members/customers who were still willing to give them business even as their ship was sinking. They simply failed, and unfortunately many members went down with the ship. If there’s anything to be gleaned, it’s that no system is infallible, but I’m still glad as hell that the admin team is there doing what they do.
                          That’s a great synopsis of events. Well said.

Comment

Don't talk with your mouth full little boy .

Comment

I really don't know what you're saying. If you are saying what it appears you are saying, I would tell you in the kindest of ways to go eat a monstrous bag of dicks (American, Australian, French, Irish, Scandinavian, Singaporean, & Chewbaccastanian, etc) then jump out of the closest window, ...... but making sure that I say it kindly as to not trigger the youngins.

If what you are saying is accountability to the probationary dealer issued by the mods (the accountability part), well, that's what this thread is.
                              Sir, you just made my day..... Chewbaccastanian! Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailspin View Post

Don't talk with your mouth full little boy .
                                Good to see you can make reference to dicks in mouth while referencing children. Not sure how it helps the conversation but you got me good!

Comment

Working...
                                X