Your Watch - on suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Watch - on suspension

Hi folks, due to a large number of issues with delivery Your Watch are suspended effective immediately until the matter is fixed.
    The current situation is not acceptable and needs to be rectified immediately. If you have an issue with them please post it here as well as sending them an email about it that is also cc'd to marvin.rwi[at]gmail.com so we can keep track of the situation.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Sad to report that I am up that creek without a paddle.
    Paid on 08.01 including their premium "Guaranteed" delivery charge which covers loss/siezure
    01.03 Tracking shows arrived at Customs Latvia
    After several conversations and weak excuses from YW that are merely delaying tactics the shippment still hasnt updated. They refer to "Fighting" for the watches held at customs which inspires no confidence and is quite concerning.
    In the Land of the blind the one eyed Man is King.

"I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy it!"

Comment

Hello everyone,

We are sending replacement watches, as these are Guaranteed deliveries. However, we truly believe that cutting our throat now will do no good to anyone involved.

YW.

YourWatch.io

Comment

I think YourWatch need to comment here and explain just how they will fix this mess.

Originally posted by Allanoakley View Post
        01.03 Tracking shows arrived at Customs Latvia
        Why would it get stopped by customs for an EU internal shipment? Where was it shipped from?

hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post
          Hello everyone,

We are sending replacement watches, as these are Guaranteed deliveries. However, we truly believe that cutting our throat now will do no good to anyone involved.

YW.
          Dude, you have (by your own admission) 30 outstanding cases. There is no way I can allow you to continue to trade until this is clear up, that's not how it works around here.

Comment

This is sad to hear, though if it’s any encouragement to folks waiting, one of my own orders languished in Latvia for weeks but was eventually delivered. Hopefully YW can clear this up and make things right

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
              I think YourWatch need to comment here and explain just how they will fix this mess.

Why would it get stopped by customs for an EU internal shipment? Where was it shipped from?
              We were using LV forwarding and clearing hub for so called Guaranteed deliveries for EU customers. One day, the scheme that was ensuring the safe passage, just died without any warning. At that moment, 6 boxes with roughly 30 orders were already en-route to Latvia, so we were not able to stop them. They dropped here and were seized. We used a lot of stings to do something about it, but now it seems that Latvia politics shifted to earning as much money from the EU funds as possible, and that requires good statistics, including statistics about seizing counterfeit merchandise. So, items got seized.

As these are Guaranteed orders, we were just waiting for the spot where it became apparent that all our efforts are useless, and we just to move on. That happened a couple of days earlier, and now we are organizing replacement of the seized pieces from our pocket. As the amount is pretty significant, that would almost terminate the turnover funds and cause us to work only on the current orders - our profits are far from what most people think this business makes, especially having in mind our prices are superlow and the profit margin is extremely glimpse.

We've already switched to new shipping method that is now an industry standard, and have sent many orders through it, and as for now it is working pretty much nice and safe. And the most important is that it is not concentrated in one place now, so our risks now are extremely distributed. So, that kick in the balls came very hard, but still we have an alternate solution for it and shipping of orders did not stop. We highly appreciate help from certain forum members for sharing valuable information about improving our business.

As previously mentioned, we will be covering the watches by issuing a free replacement sent via new delivery routes, as this is how it works - if a customer has paid for an insurance, he will get it, no any other possibilities. But to do it, we need turnover money, not a throat got cut.

YourWatch.io

YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Dude, you have (by your own admission) 30 outstanding cases. There is no way I can allow you to continue to trade until this is clear up, that's not how it works around here.
                This project currently makes almost no profit, as margin is very low. We are really blade-running here. This situation will require all our powers and reserves to get covered, and if money flow is stopped - it will just mean the end of us and no compensations - we will just go bankrupt. If you think we will run away and will not do what we have to - we had 1000 chances to do it already, but that is not really how we do business - we truly struggle to provide as good and fair service as possible. We really hope for understanding.
                YourWatch.io

Comment

I received my QC photos for one of the watches on my order today. Legit VSF (unlike some TD's) with correct serial etc and excellent timegraph data. I have queried the delivery issues with them and have been assured they no longer use the old method. So far they have been exceptional for me...

Is this not a case of a few shouting rather loudly? There are a lot of positive reviews of YourWatch out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ali_longden View Post
                    I received my QC photos for one of the watches on my order today. Legit VSF (unlike some TD's) with correct serial etc and excellent timegraph data. I have queried the delivery issues with them and have been assured they no longer use the old method. So far they have been exceptional for me...

Is this not a case of a few shouting rather loudly? There are a lot of positive reviews of YourWatch out there.
                    We have sold few hundred watches, never scammed or failed anyone. We already had few cases of watches returned for repair, or a refund (even in a case where we shouldn't do it, just because we are friendly and the customer has eaten all the mods brains).
                    We found a better way of shipping watches, so this bullshit will never happen again as it is done completely differently and can not cause such concentrated fuckup even in theory.
                    We even covered few lost watches, as that is how Guaranteed works.
                    But now we need your help, not shot in the head.
                    Last edited by YourWatch; 19-03-21, 13:13.
                    YourWatch.io

Comment

and the customer has eaten all the mods brains

Ate my Brains ?

You Sir are THE most disrespectful, argumenatative dealer i have EVER dealt with , i get tired of dealing with your problems that should have been dealt by you yourself .
                      BAH !!!!

Comment

Ordered December 2020 a watch. Till yet it’s not arrived. There are only 3 Month from order till jet (not arrived).

First ordered watch was a noob Datejust gold wrapped (ca. 600 dollar), arrived is a 200 dollar rof plated watch build from some shit who was found in the trash... if I not look at the watch nobody will notice that I get a trash watch. (QCs of the Watch are correct) only the Watch was wrong. But replacement was really fast. Faster than other tds.

One other time I have ordered 3 watches. QCs of only two watches are arrived. At first they mean that I have ordered only two watches. After a while they checked that i have ordered and payed three and not only two watches...

Next order I have called for better QCs, time for delivered new QCs are 2 weeks. After this I have passed the QCs and yw would Organise a new better watch. After 4 week there are the same QCs as the old watch... then I have approved because the order time was to long and I fix my problem myself here in Germany...

For other watch i wait now over 3 weeks to get QCs. I’m really angry about this.

Other order I have ordered a wrapped vsf 116613LB have payed 700 dollars a month ago. Now they mean that my watch is not available.... that’s worry...

Since yesterday no answer to my questions.

Yes I have ordered more then 10 watches from yw. Only two are arrived till yet.
                        Yes, price is good. But if I order from Ryan, the watch is after 10 days in Germany.

I hope that all my watches will arrive. After all watches are arrived. I Order only from Ryan. It’s a safe uncomplicated way.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                        Last edited by ProGamer73061; 19-03-21, 13:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

Ate my Brains ?

You Sir are THE most disrespctful, argumenatative dealer i have EVER dealt with , i get tired of dealing with your problems that should have been dealt by you yourself .
                          We are aware of only one problem that involved your participation. Customer demanded an immediate refund of a watch, although it went against our ToS that clearly states that we refund only if we are unable to fix the faulty watch. We accepted just because we really honor your decisions and are superfriendly. Not sure why this is called disrespect now.
                          YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by ali_longden View Post

Just wanted to pick this up - are you saying some TDs are not selling “legit VSFs”???

Comment

We are aware of only one problem that involved your participation. Customer demanded an immediate refund of a watch, although it went against our ToS that clearly states that we refund only if we are unable to fix the faulty watch. We accepted just because we really honor your decisions and are superfriendly. Not sure why this is called disrespect now.
                              Just a thought... but maybe you should get someone fluent in English to help you understand what you have written here... because if you go back to the posts such as this
                              Originally posted by Raddave View Post
                              Originally posted by YourWatch "and the customer has eaten all the mods brains"
                              among others, you are being 100% disrespectful.

So maybe tread lightly and try to be humble about this because at the end of the day it is your responsibility. Period.
                              Last edited by Ralphy; 19-03-21, 13:56.
                              "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

Working...
                              X