Current Testing Week: 11 January /21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
    this from my powerful desktop computer, on my iPad Air 2 it's painfully slow (chrome)
    No reason to doubt your own hardware here, this come from us.
    There's nothing heavy for a device used on RWI, the heavier stuff was the CSS driver snow fall and that was nothing too

Comment

I get an error almost every time I post something.
      A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post
        I get an error almost every time I post something.
        No specific issue right now.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
        hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

I’ve seen improvements, so thanks to you guys who do all this work in the background. It really is appreciated.

Comment

By the way, maybe it is possible to update the vbulletin version to a newer one? Make some sort of migration...
            YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post
              By the way, maybe it is possible to update the vbulletin version to a newer one? Make some sort of migration...
              I thought I mentioned it earlier, but I may have forgotten in my big answer, but of course it's exactly the plan, it just need testing first on another server, we won't do an migration on a live website without making sure everything work correctly first, that would be a disaster otherwise.

Vbulletin made sure that all third party developer would hate working on plugin for Vbulletin, so there are not much updated version of stuff we use and we have to make sure the stuff we made are compatible with newer versions

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

I thought I mentioned it earlier, but I may have forgotten in my big answer, but of course it's exactly the plan, it just need testing first on another server, we won't do an migration on a live website without making sure everything work correctly first, that would be a disaster otherwise.

Vbulletin made sure that all third party developer would hate working on plugin for Vbulletin, so there are not much updated version of stuff we use and we have to make sure the stuff we made are compatible with newer versions
                Lets hope for the best and RWI rocketing like never before!
                YourWatch.io

Comment

Working...
                X