Please welcome our newest probationary dealer, Your Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

That particular watch had issues with the bezel markers misplaced - if looked directly at the dial, some of markers are aligned as they should be, and some are a bit shifted and misaligned. We are expecting the replacement to come on Monday so we can make new QC. Everything is under control
    Thanks for your cooperation.you are on the right track

Comment

welcome

Comment

Hello everyone,

Thank you for a warm welcome! Working hard already to meet your expectations

YW
        Welcome !!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
        ..Sole, Whisky e sei in pole position...

Comment

Buongiorno qualcuno conosce : https://noobfactorywatches.shop secondo voi è affidabile?? Ciao tutti

Comment

Originally posted by Reogio View Post
            Buongiorno qualcuno conosce : https://noobfactorywatches.shop secondo voi è affidabile?? Ciao tutti
            No, it is not. Anything good that you see on the web, and that is fake-related, is 99% a scam. Or you asked not about the site, but the watch that is displayed there?
            Last edited by YourWatch; 15-11-20, 14:10.
            YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by Reogio View Post
              Do not go near that website. Many people have been scammed in the past. You might get a DHGate piece of junk, if you are lucky to get anything at all.

Tony has made many attempts to be a dealer here and we have said no every time for good reason.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

For info, I’ve received my qc pics, all looks really good. Looking forward to getting the watch

Comment

hi, what's the best factory for Omega Aqua Terra?

Comment

Welcome ! I'm in EU so this is great news ! I'm already scrolling your website

Comment

Originally posted by okwatch View Post
                      Why not try the Omega section? Have a look at the reviews and then ask some questions.
                      Do you ask a car dealer which car you should buy?

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Ordered a ZF PP from YourWatch. Great communication so far, parcel is on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by okwatch View Post
                          VSF makes best Omega in our opinion - they put superclone movement in it - after service it is a decent movement. Others put decorated movements, that look like crap for a trained eye. BUT. If you don't care what is inside - OXF also does nice reps, at least, from the outside.
                          YourWatch.io

Comment

Do you offer a full movement servicing service before shipping, if you do, what is the price ?

Comment

Originally posted by ciaoman21 View Post
                              Do you offer a full movement servicing service before shipping, if you do, what is the price ?
                              No, we don't. We can do it when the watch is in EU when you use our YW guaranteed shipping, but prices would really bite - like from 100 eur and up for a simple watch service, and 200 for Rolex superclones.
                              YourWatch.io

Comment

No, we don't. We can do it when the watch is in EU when you use our YW guaranteed shipping, but prices would really bite - like from 100 eur and up for a simple watch service, and 200 for Rolex superclones.
                                Actually those don sound too bad. I suppose getting a service is around there or more for most of EU (though I am really curious how does the prices change from higher wage countries to lower, lets say between France and Bulgaria).

Can I ask you about your estimated delivery time from China to Eu, during these pandemic times?

Comment

Working...
                                X