Please welcome our newest probationary dealer, Your Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rotellapesante View Post
    if it had had the correct bezel I could have accepted that the 8400 clone has the adjustment racket in sight and not hidden as in the decorated 2824.
    What's your issue with the bezel? Green lines all over the place don't help your explanation. The movement looks exactly the way it's supposed to be...

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

Seems someone already enjoyed EU stock We are working on it really seriously, and in a couple of months it will be really tasty, with almost instant QCs and overnight deliveries. Currently we are just collecting some stats about what you guys like the best.
      Which country will the EU stock be shipping from? Overnight deliveries sounds awesome, will that be to anywhere in EU?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

What's your issue with the bezel? Green lines all over the place don't help your explanation. The movement looks exactly the way it's supposed to be...
        the movement is a vfs clone with a visible barbell adjustment racket. I had asked for mks not vfs, because it mounts the decorated 2824 and the balance adjustment is hidden. however, that is not the problem. the vfs is nice and I would have kept it. the bezel indexes are not aligned with the dial markers. a lot. it is very evident unfortunately. they also replied that it is so and who will send me new control photos. the problem with the seller itself does not exist. I simply rejected a watch with obvious flaws and explained why. as soon as they send me photos of a good watch check I will be the most happy and I will be able to talk about the correctness of your watch.

Comment

Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

Everyone has his own understanding what a low timegraph is, so we just send it as is and only refer to customer's desires. Many customers do servicing themselves (as it is a rule of thumb to do a service to a rep if you want it to live long), and they don't really care about it. Basically, it is times more efficient to get a low amp watch and get it serviced locally, rather than change it over and over and hope it will be all perfect from the factory.

But the fact that we've sent QC of a wrong maker - that is apparently our fault and we are changing the watch without any questions asked. Such stuff is actually a bit hard to spot - identical models that are different in just some tiny aspects - QC guy can't really spot it, it is not his job. But as I already said, that is what the QC is for - not to show perfect watches all the time, but to eliminate errors, bot mechanical and human ones.
          great. I would have gladly kept a watch of higher value even if it was made by a different manufacturer than the one requested. and I would still accept it if it had no obvious flaws like the bezel of the rejected one. I'm sure everything will work out well. I therefore await new control photos. See you soon.

Comment

the movement is a vfs clone with a visible barbell adjustment racket. I had asked for mks not vfs, because it mounts the decorated 2824 and the balance adjustment is hidden.
            I have to apologize then, never even looked into the MKF Spectre. Hiding the adjustment block is an elegant solution.

Comment

Originally posted by scottiedog View Post

Which country will the EU stock be shipping from? Overnight deliveries sounds awesome, will that be to anywhere in EU?
              Yeah will be to any EU country. Also can do to US as well, as it seems DHL to US from EU has zero issues.
              YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                I have to apologize then, never even looked into the MKF Spectre. Hiding the adjustment block is an elegant solution.
                with the transparent caseback it's a good thing. in my opinion vfs is better only in later versions. I prefer mks as an aesthetic impact, also for the correct clasp of the bracelet.

Comment

I’m new to the Rep World. Just placed my first Order on your Site. Can‘t wait for it!

Comment

Welcome! Just placed my first order (ID YW-10000215)

Comment

Hello everyone

We are steadily getting the initial wave of orders sorted, and also we are improving and changing many things so you can get QCs and get the watch shipped few days faster. Thank you for you patience

YW.
                      YourWatch.io

Comment

the movement is a vfs clone with a visible barbell adjustment racket. I had asked for mks not vfs, because it mounts the decorated 2824 and the balance adjustment is hidden. however, that is not the problem. the vfs is nice and I would have kept it. the bezel indexes are not aligned with the dial markers. a lot. it is very evident unfortunately. they also replied that it is so and who will send me new control photos. the problem with the seller itself does not exist. I simply rejected a watch with obvious flaws and explained why. as soon as they send me photos of a good watch check I will be the most happy and I will be able to talk about the correctness of your watch.
                        Looks like you know what you are talking about. But I thought the bezel was rotatable, which sort of means alignment should not be a consideration really

Comment

Originally posted by altaylar1 View Post

Looks like you know what you are talking about. But I thought the bezel was rotatable, which sort of means alignment should not be a consideration really
                          only the right side. the left is aligned. are the numbers of the bezel that have wrong distances between them

Comment

only the right side. the left is aligned. are the numbers of the bezel that have wrong distances between them
                            Do you understand the principals of perspective ?

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

I would say yes. if the bezel were symmetrical it would be understood with every angle and depth. with front view, the bezel indexes are aligned with the markers only on the left side. on the right side it seems to me you can see an incorrect spacing between the indexes that will never be able to align with the markers. or if they align to the right they will be misaligned to the left. note that this was my request to the td. a photograph where it was possible to see the simultaneous alignment of all the indexes with the relative markers.

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

That particular watch had issues with the bezel markers misplaced - if looked directly at the dial, some of markers are aligned as they should be, and some are a bit shifted and misaligned. We are expecting the replacement to come on Monday so we can make new QC. Everything is under control
                                YourWatch.io

Comment

Working...
                                X