Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please welcome our newest probationary dealer, Your Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

    ^^^^THIS^^^^

    Those who have been around a while will have this from me on numerous occasions, shit can and will happen, it's how it's then handled that makes a good dealer.
    Thanks Boss
    YourWatch.io

    Comment


      #92
      I have already received my first order, tried the watch, and left a review on their subforum.

      Overall, they are more than fantastic!
      Outstanding communication, agile delivery.

      Here is the link for my review: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...a-pam-purchase

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by altaylar1 View Post
        I have already received my first order, tried the watch, and left a review on their subforum.

        Overall, they are more than fantastic!
        Outstanding communication, agile delivery.

        Here is the link for my review: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...a-pam-purchase
        That’s great news. Enjoy the watch. :-)

        Comment


          #94
          Very good news indeed. I'm little jealous because I ordered mine the 28 of october and still waiting for it because it was in china.
          Greetings from France
          Rep owned
          : None for the moment
          Projects: Omega Aqua Terra 15.000 Gauss - Rolex Milgauss 116400GV

          Comment


            #95
            Originally posted by Bohort View Post
            Very good news indeed. I'm little jealous because I ordered mine the 28 of october and still waiting for it because it was in china.
            Yeah CN stock is slower. Things that would take a day to do take a week in China.
            YourWatch.io

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by YourWatch View Post

              Yeah CN stock is slower. Things that would take a day to do take a week in China.
              Good things come to those who wait

              Comment


                #97
                I'm having some problems instead. I asked for a model and received photos of another. also probably of higher value, but rejected because the bezel is unwatchable. the timegraph is low in amplitude. however I am confident that things can be settled with a well made watch. mind you, I have not rejected the model because it is different (I know that factories are not very linear with supplies), but because it is defective.

                Comment


                  #98
                  if it had had the correct bezel I could have accepted that the 8400 clone has the adjustment racket in sight and not hidden as in the decorated 2824.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    If you have your watch serviced right after you receive it the timegrapher results will not be a problem.
                    Vous parlez français ? Yes, we do! RWI en français : The French Corner 🇫🇷

                    Comment


                      true. but not fair. if the bezel had been good I could accept maybe. different manufacturer, wrong bezel, low timegrapher. I would say that it is enough to refuse. without nastiness, I'm sure they will fix the problem.

                      Comment


                        Not sure what this is all about, QC rejected due the mistake of the guy who did it, so we are doing another QC shortly, issue solved
                        YourWatch.io

                        Comment


                          Placed order last Tuesday from EU stock, received QC pictures two days after and today watch arrived. Extremely happy with purchase, great communication with the dealer. Will place my second order tomorrow

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by JMND15 View Post
                            Placed order last Tuesday from EU stock, received QC pictures two days after and today watch arrived. Extremely happy with purchase, great communication with the dealer. Will place my second order tomorrow
                            Seems someone already enjoyed EU stock We are working on it really seriously, and in a couple of months it will be really tasty, with almost instant QCs and overnight deliveries. Currently we are just collecting some stats about what you guys like the best.
                            Last edited by YourWatch; 12-11-20, 23:14.
                            YourWatch.io

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by YourWatch View Post
                              Not sure what this is all about, QC rejected due the mistake of the guy who did it, so we are doing another QC shortly, issue solved
                              it is not a quality control error. it's a faulty watch. mistakes and problems happen, we all know it, but proposing such an obvious defect with such a low timegraph, it could have been avoided and we wouldn't be here talking about it now. the problem will be solved when i get a good watch.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by rotellapesante View Post

                                it is not a quality control error. it's a faulty watch. mistakes and problems happen, we all know it, but proposing such an obvious defect with such a low timegraph, it could have been avoided and we wouldn't be here talking about it now. the problem will be solved when i get a good watch.
                                Everyone has his own understanding what a low timegraph is, so we just send it as is and only refer to customer's desires. Many customers do servicing themselves (as it is a rule of thumb to do a service to a rep if you want it to live long), and they don't really care about it. Basically, it is times more efficient to get a low amp watch and get it serviced locally, rather than change it over and over and hope it will be all perfect from the factory.

                                But the fact that we've sent QC of a wrong maker - that is apparently our fault and we are changing the watch without any questions asked. Such stuff is actually a bit hard to spot - identical models that are different in just some tiny aspects - QC guy can't really spot it, it is not his job. But as I already said, that is what the QC is for - not to show perfect watches all the time, but to eliminate errors, bot mechanical and human ones.
                                YourWatch.io

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X